New Super Mario Bros. 2

Crackin355 said:
I know, but it's just people complaining, over and over.

People need to be more optimistic.

There's a razor-thin line between "optimism" / generosity and blind homerism. A true fan is an honest fan, even one that can don the critical glasses from time to time. Try it out for a change; intelligent criticism can be fun!

Sorry, not the type to criticize.

I'm not even a true fan or anything like that. I just don't complain when it won't change anything.

Titles like 'true fan' are stupid anyway.

At the end of the day, being able to both stomach and dish intelligent criticism about something you like is a great skill to have.

It's not like I'm ignoring them, I know they're there. My problem is people who have already said once, the things they hate, have to repeat it when someone else talks about it.

Saying it once or twice gets the point across, saying it more times, makes it annoying.

My only complaint with those harder courses is the fact that losing a life even once forces you to do your Coin Rush run from the very beginning again.

They don't look too bad, but I'm not dishing out extra money on this game. I don't think it's worth it.

Toad85 said:
It took me four months to beat NSMBDS.

It took me four days to beat NSMB2.

Yawn.

Man, you must have been bad at Mario games if it took you four months to beat NSMBDS.

It took me three days to beat THAT.

DonnyKD said:
Toad85 said:

Yawn.

Man, you must have been bad at Mario games if it took you four months to beat NSMBDS.

Usually, as you get older, you'll become more experienced, and the tasks that you couldn't beat before are now mere child's play.

I don't play games 24/7 when they come out.

Should I feel bad?
Yoshidude99 said:
I'm actually starting to like the look of this game now.
If a game starts looking good a month after its been released because of DLC, you're obviously doing something wrong.

Nabber said:

Should I feel bad?
Yoshidude99 said:
If a game starts looking good a month after its been released because of DLC, you're obviously doing something wrong.

He's allowed to like a game after a month of release. It's not your choice to say its right or wrong, your opinion on the game is not absolute.

I never said his opinion was wrong. I said Nintendo has truly failed their mission. Next time, read.

And what would you say was Nintendo's "mission" regarding this game (I'd say making money, and they certainly haven't failed in that)?

Nabber said:
I never said his opinion was wrong. I said Nintendo has truly failed their mission. Next time, read.

Oh, sorry, I thought 'you're' meant the person you were talking to. Make yourself clearer next time by saying 'Nintendo' instead please.

MnSG said:
DonnyKD said:
Toad85 said:

Yawn.

Usually, as you get older, you'll become more experienced, and the tasks that you couldn't beat before are now mere child's play.
I took me months to beat NSMB and only 2 days to beat NSMB2.

NSY said:
MnSG said:
DonnyKD said:
Toad85 said:

Yawn.

I took me months to beat NSMB and only 2 days to beat NSMB2.

That's what MnSG said, but NSMB is easier then NSMB2.

Nabber said:

Should I feel bad?
Yoshidude99 said:
No I've been watching videos of the Coin Rush and it's starting to looks fun(this is not me saying NSMB2 is the best Mario game ever just that it looks fun.)

Byakuya Togami said:
And what would you say was Nintendo's "mission" regarding this game (I'd say making money, and they certainly haven't failed in that)?
Okay, point taken.

Back