New Super Mario Bros. 2

You could have put that in a spoiler

YoshiGo99 said:
WORST REWARD EVER. It is just a changed title screen. SMW's reward was better for getting all 96 exits.
nsmb21000000coin.png
Not a Prefect Run type level then. Why are Nintendo making these games far too easy.

NSY said:
YoshiGo99 said:
WORST REWARD EVER. It is just a changed title screen. SMW's reward was better for getting all 96 exits.
nsmb21000000coin.png
Not a Prefect Run type level then. Why are Nintendo making these games far too easy.

I know they need to make it harder,not as hard as lost levels

YoshiGo99 said:
nsmb21000000coin.png

EDIT: Spoiler

Dear god, that speculation on GameFAQs was right. You know, "total appearance: Mario statue Gold" on the Japanese website somewhere.

I wanted Wario to be in the game, but luckily, my expectations were really low for this game anyway, so I wasn't too disappointed.

Yes, Dry Bowser is still immune for Fireballs, but that's the only real difference.
And Coin Rush, it's easy, because it uses exact same Levels, just with less time for you to spend in a Level, and no 1-Ups.

YoshiGo99 said:
nsmb21000000coin.png

Actually, in Super Mario World, you can get the enemy changes without finding all 96 exits. So in reality, finding all 96 exits gives you absolutely nothing, but the remake for the Game Boy Advance is a different story.

Isn't finding all Dragon Coins give you the change? Or maybe that's only in Super Mario Advance 2.

Baby Luigi said:
Isn't finding all Dragon Coins give you the change? Or maybe that's only in Super Mario Advance 2.
Dragon coins where also in the original

Baby Luigi said:

The Peach Coins are a remake exclusive feature.

NSY said:
Baby Luigi said:
Dragon coins where also in the original

I know that, but I know finding all Dragon Coins in the Super Mario Advance version gives you the change. Is completing the Special World in the original the one that gives you the change?

Baby Luigi said:
I know that, but I know finding all Dragon Coins in the Super Mario Advance version gives you the change. Is completing the Special World in the original the one that gives you the change?

From what I remember, yes.

So, are Spoiler Tags a new Fad?

Not really. It was only done because of the 1 million coin reward. Don't want to spoil everything to the non-Japan residents.

And the secret in Super Mario World.

YoshiGo99 said:
nsmb21000000coin.png

Yes, having a Gold Mario statue and a mountain coins is way worse than changing everything green to orange.

Mmyup.

DonnyKD said:
YoshiGo99 said:
nsmb21000000coin.png

Yes, having a Gold Mario statue and a mountain coins is way worse than changing everything green to orange.

Mmyup.

Well I at least enjoyed Super Mario World, NSMB2 I would get tired of after a bit. If my game boy wasn't in broken I would still play it. NSMB2 it is just collecting coins and then that. Why not something a little better. Well most Mario games don't give you rewards for getting 100% on it.

YoshiGo99 said:
DonnyKD said:
YoshiGo99 said:
nsmb21000000coin.png

Mmyup.

Well I at least enjoyed Super Mario World, NSMB2 I would get tired of after a bit. If my game boy wasn't in broken I would still play it. NSMB2 it is just collecting coins and then that. Why not something a little better. Well most Mario games don't give you rewards for getting 100% on it.

It doesn't necessarily make it bad, it's a matter of opinion. You didn't like the game as much as Super Mario World, your opinion. I personally really hate the older Mario games because I feel they haven't aged well. My opinion.

Crackin355 said:
YoshiGo99 said:
DonnyKD said:
YoshiGo99 said:
nsmb21000000coin.png

Mmyup.

It doesn't necessarily make it bad, it's a matter of opinion. You didn't like the game as much as Super Mario World, your opinion. I personally really hate the older Mario games because I feel they haven't aged well. My opinion.
Im okay with the award, I wish you could have unlocked Wario though.

Okay im getting tired of all these spoiler posts, lets get back to normal.

(Gameplay cant be that bad)

Plus, it's not even allowed to.

@ Supernick
We're talking about why do you keep talking to yourself.
1. Double posting or triple posting not good
2. Kind of embarrassing
3. Using spoilers are fun.

Ok yes I agree double posting is against the rules but reading a bunch of posts that use spoiler tags just gets tiring, please can you not use spoilers because it is getting annoying.

Back