New Super Mario Bros. 2

Lakituthequick said:
MKGirlism said:
On a Japanese 3DS?
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png
50256_94597477936_5373419_n.jpg
I now prounce you man and wife.

Baby Luigi said:
Has anyone heard of the reward being a "Golden Statue" for reaching 1 million coins yet? I was at GameFAQs and they supposedly confirmed this.

Nope, but that sounds more like an achievement than a reward x:

To bad it's way to big for my Signature.

Exactly!

Video, Screenshots, and Text, as seen in the eShop.

3DS-SMB2-120711100933.cwgi
3DS-SMB2-120711101044.cwgi

3DS-SMB2-120711101124.cwgi

3DS-SMB2-120711101152.cwgi
3DS-SMB2-120711101209.cwgi

3DS-SMB2-120711101224.cwgi
3DS-SMB2-120711101238.cwgi

Source: http://www.yamihoshi.nl/tech/3ds-japanese-people-try-to-play-new-super-mario-bros-2-screenshots-and-video/

I'm not that advanced, maybe 2257 can?

Boidoh said:

New trailer..
Watched it. Mario failed 3 times with meteors.
MARIO FAILS!!!!

I wanted to Upload the eShop Version on YouTube, but I've assumed it was already Uploaded by someone else.

Guarantee they are intentionally dieing in that trailer, I wish they weren't. BTW I'm not using the white tanooki ever unless I get bored. Beating this game fair and square.

Majin Buu said:
So, what happens if you require it?

Doubt it. If you require something like that, they'll just have a block containing a star or raccoon leaf. Since that's all it is. Except it's unlimited to help out people who are shit at the game.

Serious post/rant upcoming :posh:

I still do not see why this game is being negatively critisied right now.

For one, THE GAME HAS NOT EVEN CAME OUT YET:Remember in Super Mario 3D Land, we didnt know about the Special Worlds, or half the game until November 5th I believe, which was 2 days AFTER Japan release, a lot of games give out new important information just before the launch, though Im kind of suprised that there wasnt even a mention of extra worlds in Super Mario 3D Land. I still wouldnt be suprised if we havnt even seen 2/3 of the content in this game yet.

Second, im sick of the ''Nintendo is just reusing stuff from the previous New Super Mario Bros games'' carap. We got the Racoon power up back from Super Mario Bros 3, a new and never before seen golden power up, and a brand new and never tried before concept (coins).

Third, if your sick of the same look and feel of these games, then too bad, just enjoy them as I expect this will be in the Top 3 selling 3DS games.

I expect this game to please me.

Just watched new trailers and the video by GameXplain.

He says the story/opening cutscene is similar to Super Mario Advance 2:Super Mario World
Also theres a level probally in World 8 where all the koopalings in the Koopa Clown Car mock you and try to kill you from the background.

Back