Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Due to magic and evolution.

Hang on they're the same thing.

Well? What have we learned about Pokemon today people?

It's for everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE.

I don't remember where I heard this one but Sarcophagus loves to stay dormant for a long period of time until a human walks by where it snatches them, opens itself, put them in itself, kill them, and then mummify them.

V.V. said:
I don't remember where I heard this one but Sarcophagus loves to stay dormant for a long period of time until a human walks by where it snatches them, opens itself, put them in itself, kill them, and then mummify them.
You mean Cofagrigus? Also, both the Black and White Pokédex entries for Cofagrigus mention that they do, in fact, mummify anyone that wanders too close to them.

i actually have never mentioned something strange i found myself in this thread, actually

snorunt's pokedex entry in platinum, black, white, black 2, and white 2:

It is said that several Snorunt gather under giant leaves and live together in harmony.

uh what leaves

i thought snorunt was an ice pokemon

Braeburn said:
V.V. said:
You mean Co*bleep*rigus? Also, both the Black and White Pokédex entries for Co*bleep*rigus mention that they do, in fact, mummify anyone that wanders too close to them.
Whoops :P Yes, that I meant.

I just found some info that says that pokemon was at one point wasn't a pokemon. Continue reading to find out.

Pyro said:
It is said that several Snorunt gather under giant leaves and live together in harmony.

uh what leaves

i thought snorunt was an ice pokemon
Maybe it gather some giant leaves since not all ice-lands are devoid of flora.

If you thought Cubone was the creepiest pokemon because it wears its dead mother's skull and cry on a full moon because the moon reminds him of his mother, here's another creepy pokemon: Yamask.

Yamask was originally human, they are in fact the the reincarnated spirits of dead humans. It can remember fragments of its past life. The mask it carries is in fact the face they use to have when they were still alive. Occasionally, they will look at it and cry.

I think most of the creepy Pokedex entries have been shown before in a link to a 'Top 10 Creepy Pokedex Entries' thing.

I don't find any of this creepy at all. It's just to add in a bit of scare for the player to get interested. Heck, they've had scary places before in games, such as the Old Chateau in D/P/PL. That freaky little house had some bloody ghosts. ._.

Radagast the Brown said:
I don't find any of this creepy at all. It's just to add in a bit of scare for the player to get interested. Heck, they've had scary places before in games, such as the Old Chateau in D/P/PL. That freaky little house had some bloody ghosts. ._.

I don't find it creepy either, but I'd still call it a creepy Pokedex entry, because that's what it's supposed to be.

Crackin355 said:
Radagast the Brown said:

I don't find it creepy either, but I'd still call it a creepy Pokedex entry, because that's what it's supposed to be.
So you'll call it creepy even if you don't think it's creepy?

Braeburn said:
Crackin355 said:
Radagast the Brown said:

So you'll call it creepy even if you don't think it's creepy?

It's more of a categorization. So that people will understand which ones I am speaking about.

There are some rock and/or ground types that can learn surf. What? Then again, I suppose they don't mind swimming, they just don't like being shot by high pressure water.

Big McIntosh said:
There are some rock and/or ground types that can learn surf. What? Then again, I suppose they don't mind swimming, they just don't like being shot by high pressure water.
>Says something makes no sense

>Says how it could make sense

Yoshibaker said:
Big McIntosh said:
>Says something makes no sense

>Says how it could make sense

It's called considering a possiblity/answering my own question. Mr. Waker. :posh:

Big McIntosh said:
Since not all ground-types are made of sand or rock, this seems plausible

Blue Paratroopa said:
Big McIntosh said:
But then yet there are some water-types that can't be surfed on.

EDIT: Cofagirus is the only Pokemon that requires the player to give it a nickname before going on Wi-Fi because its name contains the word f-a-g

Pollux Rui Britannia said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Big McIntosh said:
But then yet there are some water-types that can't be surfed on.

EDIT: Cofagirus is the only Pokemon that requires the player to give it a nickname before going on Wi-Fi because its name contains the word f-a-g
nintendo changed that

Back