Surprising Stuff in Pokemon

Crackin355 said:
Super Buu said:
How can pokemon never die in the games?

Pokemon Tower in Kanto. That Celestial Tower in Unova. They do die.

Don Pianta said:
There's been pokemon cemeteries since the original games, i.e. the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town.

I feel like everybody skipped over what I said and repeating.

Pandapowah said:
Did you know Psychic type's weaknesses are common fears?
Bug, Dark, and Ghost

(Read it from TVtropes by the way.)

I read it somewhere, along with other types. I use it to remember what's effective and stuff.

Majin Buu said:
The common fear weakness thing is actually trivia on Bulbapedia

I looked it up on google. But the person wrote a post explaining every type weakness. Like how Dragon's are weak to ice because they can't live in cold temperature (or something like that, it's been a while since I read it).

More importantly, what is the point?

I mean, I suppose you can Trick it to people, but really there are better items to cripple them with, like Flame Orb or Toxic Orb.

Good question to how an Air Balloon can make Heatran float.

They're cheek spots

If you use the logic of Palkia being a water type because of pearls found in water, Dialga should be a Rock-type because diamonds are rocks

Majin Buu said:
They're cheek spots

If you use the logic of Palkia being a water type because of pearls found in water, Dialga should be a Rock-type because diamonds are rocks

I'm thinking, steel type because Diamonds are as tough as Steel?

Majin Buu said:
That isn't something strange, that's Darwinism

I don't think you even know what natural selection is

Unless you're joking

Don't know if this was said, but if you play a ROM or not legit copy of FireRed/LeafGreen, if you talk to the guy outside the S.S Anne when getting on, he will say 'but this game or die' or something like that.

I saw it when doing my Fire monotype and thought it was Wierd and maybe the NPC was talking about something, but it's pretty cool now that I've found out it was a message.

Also, I only use a ROM of FireRed for Monotypes. and I've already bought a copy on eBay which turned out to be those fake fucking low battery ones. So I got ripped off and I don't trust buying GBA games anymore.

And Doduo/Dodrio can learn Fly...

Scrafty can learn most of the punch moves, but not Sucker Punch, which IMO, is a perfect move for Scrafty.

Back