Mario Party 2

Yeah, we were talking about that Bowser Suit.

I think the computers stink at that 1 v 3 dancing game.

La Marionette said:
Yeah, we were talking about that Bowser Suit.

I think the computers stink at that 1 v 3 dancing game.

Yeah, if you just go in one direction, easy to remember, Wario goes, "D'OH I MISSED" on the very first note

Sometimes, I hate it when I have to be with an EASY COM teammate, but who doesn't?

La Marionette said:
Sometimes, I hate it when I have to be with an EASY COM teammate, but who doesn't?

SLOT TROT

WARIO COSTED ME A MINIGAME THERE

Still I've seen humans who were even worse in Mario Party 1's Mario Bandstand. They push the A button constantly with no rhythm. They fail to realize that they're only supposed to push "A" when the rectangle is passing through your musical instrument symbol. *facepalm*

It gets taken up to eleven in Mario party 2's hidden blocks where they push "A" multiple times for the coins when you always get either 20 coins or a star.

I shattered Bowser to pieces first.

And yes, I took that picture. :D

Buster Baxter said:
Still I've seen humans who were even worse in Mario Party 1's Mario Bandstand. They push the A button constantly with no rhythm. They fail to realize that they're only supposed to push "A" when the rectangle is passing through your musical instrument symbol. *facepalm*

It gets taken up to eleven in Mario party 2's hidden blocks where they push "A" multiple times for the coins when you always get either 20 coins or a star.

That's saying something, considering that my opponents are always the CPU.

La Marionette said:
Good thing I'm short!

I wonder what the result would be if Waluigi was playable ^.^

Crazy Jane said:
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
Good thing I'm short!

He would aim up

Duh, how did I not think of that? I need to shoot over the guy's head in order to hit him. That's completely logical!

Baby Luigi said:
Crazy Jane said:
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
Good thing I'm short!

He would aim up

Duh, how did I not think of that? I need to shoot over the guy's head in order to hit him. That's completely logical!
Look you know who takes time to actually aim Nerds and Bowser ain't no nerd

I loved those scenes where the winning character defeats Bowser. :)

Crazy Jane said:
Baby Luigi said:
Crazy Jane said:
Baby Luigi said:
La Marionette said:
Good thing I'm short!

He would aim up

Look you know who takes time to actually aim Nerds and Bowser ain't no nerd

Yeah, I mean, who wastes several milliseconds in order to aim? Cool people like Bowser don't waste seconds.

Buster Baxter said:
They should be brought back. Also, I want Baby and Dr. Mario playable.

Yes yes and yes (but please add Baby Luigi)

I just want Baby Mario.

I want more outfits like ninjas, business characters, knights, and more. :) I loved those outfits in Mario Party 2 as well.

La Marionette said:
I just want Baby Mario.

I want more outfits like ninjas, business characters, knights, and more. :) I loved those outfits in Mario Party 2 as well.

Who doesn't like the outfits? :)

Hudson, who never returned them. :(

La Marionette said:
Hudson, who never returned them. :(

Hudson's gone though.

You know what else I love about Mario Party 2? The fact that Donkey Kong's favorite item is the Bowser Bomb. WTF?

Back