Paper Mario or Mario Party 9?

Which game is better Paper Mario or Mario Party 9?

• Paper Mario

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • Mario Party 9

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Paper Mario without a doubt.

Can't help you on this one. If you get round to it get both, if you can only get one, Paper Mario but it's close.

I have £32. It might be enough for a classic controller,an e shop card and MP9 I don't know though.

Classic Controller (£16) + £15 eshop card + Mario Party 9 (£28) = £44

It's one or the other i'm afraid.

PAper Mario. Don't waste your money on MP9. Get it when you can.

Hmm I can play MP9 with my family but I've been wanting PM longer. I'll wait for a few days for the results of this poll.

Gardevoir said:
Its just that alot of people are Paper Mario fanboys.
Fanboys?

MP9 is fucking communist. The Paper Mario series is the best series in existence.

You stop being a fanboy.

Gardevoir said:
Get Mario Party 9 its new.

That's not really a good reason.

While MP9 isn't really too bad of a game, it is definitely the worst MP to date. (though I haven't played Advance)

Paper Mario is one of the best Nintendo 64 games. Coming from a guy who doesn't usually like RPGs that much (though I like the Pokemon series) that's pretty good.

Gardevoir said:
Get Mario Party 9 its new. And you can always use and emulator to play it...
Because everything that's new is awesome and old games are so stupid.

Plus, there are N64 emulators, you dunderhead.

Pyro said:
Gardevoir said:
Fanboys?

MP9 is *bleep*ing communist. The Paper Mario series is the best series in existence.

You stop being a fanboy.

Im not being one. Does that mean preffering one thing over another is being a fanboy.
And i think your kinda over-exxagerating that piece there. I like the series very much but i wouldnt say its the best. Maybe thats because im not a fan of RPG's.

Smasher said:
Gardevoir said:
Get Mario Party 9 its new.

That's not really a good reason.

While MP9 isn't really too bad of a game, it is definitely the worst MP to date. (though I haven't played Advance)

Paper Mario is one of the best Nintendo 64 games. Coming from a guy who doesn't usually like RPGs that much (though I like the Pokemon series) that's pretty good.

I dont like RPG's much either but:

Gardevoir] I like the series very much... [/quote] I'm not saying its NOT good im just saying a.) Some people are being too much of a fanboy over it. b.) Its not that recent. c.) You can always play it on an emulator. [quote author=Mario4Ever said:
Paper Mario > any Mario Party game

Everyone has their own opinion my friend.

Magikrazy said:
Gardevoir said:
Get Mario Party 9 its new. And you can always use and emulator to play it...
Because everything that's new is awesome and old games are so stupid.

Plus, there are N64 emulators, you dunderhead.

Im not saying that. Im just saying you can always use an emulator to play PAPER MARIO, Maybe i just didnt explain my self there.

And this answers my second part:

Pyro said:
He meant that you could use an emulator to play PM64.

Anyways that was all just my opinion no need to make a fight.

Gardevoir said:
Pyro said:
Gardevoir said:
Fanboys?

MP9 is *bleep*ing communist. The Paper Mario series is the best series in existence.

You stop being a fanboy.

Im not being one. Does that mean preffering one thing over another is being a fanboy.

By the way you're accusing others of being Paper Mario fanboys, it would seem so.

I would probably go with Paper Mario.

Back