Paper Mario or Mario Party 9?

Which game is better Paper Mario or Mario Party 9?

• Paper Mario

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • Mario Party 9

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
He already chose Mario Party, despite costing more, being less fun (just my opinion) and a 25-2 poll result.

Magikrazy said:
Zae said:
Magikrazy said:
Zae said:
He has a pokemon name as username so the jokes still on him.
Hey, I used to have one.

But you changed it, so therefor, it doesn't apply to you, doofus.
You don't have to call me a doofus. I just misunderstood what you said.

Does Dry-Petey still have a Pokemon username?

Lol dont worry im not insulting you, it's a friendly thing.

Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Nabber said:
Again:

>person sets up poll
>Ignores results of the poll

In this case, there's a eleven to one ratio.
Also
Gardevoir said:
Oh, Hi "The". I never knew you changed your name...
What the heck?
It is hard to get a game if you don't have the money for it.
I thought you said you could get either?
And I'm pretty sure Mario Party 9 costs more.

Anyway, there's probably no sense in arguing now. He probably already bought the game and Boidoh is laughing at us going, "hawhaw i wiin u paypar maro fenboi nubz lol".
Actually I haven't because my dad thinks MP9 is the same as the Mario Party games. On the bright side I probably will get Paper Mario because the Classic Controller just went down in price.

Yoshidude99 said:
Magikrazy said:
Nabber said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Nabber said:
Again:

>person sets up poll
>Ignores results of the poll

In this case, there's a eleven to one ratio.
Also
Gardevoir said:
Oh, Hi "The". I never knew you changed your name...
What the heck?
It is hard to get a game if you don't have the money for it.
I thought you said you could get either?
And I'm pretty sure Mario Party 9 costs more.

Anyway, there's probably no sense in arguing now. He probably already bought the game and Boidoh is laughing at us going, "hawhaw i wiin u paypar maro fenboi nubz lol".
Actually I haven't because my dad thinks MP9 is the same as the Mario Party games. On the bright side I probably will get Paper Mario because the Classic Controller just went down in price.
You won't regret it.

And now, I will be a gentleman and not rub it in Boidoh's face because I'm not that kind of person.

Yoshidude99 said:
Plus I just remembered that my friend is getting MP9 too so I can still play it.

So in the end you get to play both.

After 1 hour of MP9 you'll probably have played most of what the game is. The boards did give variety though, but their all mostly the same.

Yeah multiplayer looks really fun though. If it is anything like how me and my friend did London Party in Mario and Sonic it will be very fun.

Well it's more like get screwed because of low dice rolls and laugh at each other. Or by yourself, throwing your controller at the screen. Or at least, you wish you could, but then it'd break.

It'd be more in with friends willing to play

I should play Mario Party 9 but I don't think anyone I know will get it so I'm screwed.

Back