Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Maybe the Boos have a different personality? Many sports require eye-contact, the crowd doesn't count though.

Things in Mario that doesn't make sense

You know, in the Mario universe, there are alot of things that don't make sense.

Post them here.

My contribution:

Chargin' Chuck wears a football gear and it's not playable in any Mario sports games.

Tatanga is a alien, he even has a spaceship and yet he's not a boss in SMG.

Re: Things in Mario that doesn't make sense

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=17913.0

I feel like that topic is dead.

Snifit said:
I feel like that topic is dead.

The last time it got bumped was a day ago.

It's not dead yet

That could be true for the above two posters

I have more!

Chargin' Chuck wears a football gear and it's not playable in any Mario sports games.

Snifit said:

Duh, there's not a football/rugby game available yet

Snifit said:
Maybe the Boos have a different personality? Many sports require eye-contact, the crowd doesn't count though.
But the trophy doesn't specify that it implies that all boos have gotten over there shyness
Snifit said:
Tatanga never worked for Bowser he worked for Wario, plus he was last seen plummeting towards the the Mushroom Planet after Mario destroyed his space ship

Plunderbird said:
But the trophy doesn't specify that it implies that all boos have gotten over there shyness

But you just said it's full of lies

Baby Luigi said:
Plunderbird said:

But you just said it's full of lies
It is full of lies which is why none of the Boos should be able to play Tennis

I don't think all Boos are shy. I mean, there are mad Boos in Super Princess Peach that act the opposite and there's King Boo who's not really shy at all

Baby Luigi said:
Even Nintendo addressed that. The Brawl trophy just said maybe they conquered their fears. Maybe not.
Baby Luigi said:
I don't think all Boos are shy. I mean, there are mad Boos in Super Princess Peach that act the opposite and there's King Boo who's not really shy at all

That's what I was trying to say earlier.

Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:

Duh, there's not a football/rugby game available yet

But I thought Chargin' Chucks had baseballs as their projectiles in SMW? They should have been picked for Super Sluggers.

Baby Luigi said:
Mad Boos are mad because of the Vibe Scepter, so it doesn't really count.

So the things that don't make sense to you is "Why is this sort of unrelated character not in this game?"

Well, 1. Tatanga's dead. And 2. Chargin' Chuck is an American Football based character. I don't think he would fit in a game like Mario Hoops 3-on-3.

Not to mention not everyone introduced in a game will appear in the next.

A better "What doesn't make sense in Mario" question would be "Why does Mario breathe in space, but drown in water in the 3D games, when it's the exact opposite in the 2D ones?"

i dont think ANYTHING in mario makes sense

and for the record, *Things in Mario that don't make sense.

Lakituthequick said:
Paper Jorge said:
i dont think ANYTHING in mario makes sense
Exactly. Why can Mario Jump 10 meters? Why is Bowser still alive (Dry_Bowser) after burning all his flesh (Dry_Bowser#New_Super_Mario_Bros.)?
Bowser lives in lava
Also Mario is apparently a doctor despite never going to medicinal school and his solution is to throw pills at what looks like living Viruses when viruses aren't living creatures

Boidoh said:
Why isnt this topic locked? There is already the odd things topic.

I guess this topic got moved instead

Back