Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
*searches*
Nope theres not a topic on this (im doing this so no one harrases me and goes all "THERES ALREADY A TOPIC ON THIS")

I will just add in anything people put in the comments on this thing here so it can be a long list.

1.) In Luigis mansion i realized that when you suck up Melody Luigi can see under Melody's dress.

2.) (La Marionette) how does the Wing cap stay on Mario's head?

3.) (Zae) Peach has no parents.

Re: Odd Things In Mario Games

Odd things in Marioverse: Multiple topics started by someone named Gardevoir

Slightly irritating, don't you think?

Well... how does the Wing cap stay on Mario's head?

Peach has no parents.

Gardevoir said:
-_- Maybe someone named Gardevoir is bored in front of a screen and needs something new to talk about -_-...
Yeah, but the fact that this is like your third topic today is pretty excessive.

It isn't even 4 PM yet.

A man lays eggs.

Bowser has 8 kids, but no mother is shown (I think Princess Peach is the mother).

Natastia somehow survives being hitby a laser blast yet no one heals her or anything.

Bowaluigiser said:
The brothers shoot fire and Bowser spits fire.

I'm more concerned how mario bros shoot fire UNDER WATER.

Won't it be easier to list in "Normal Things In Mario Games"?

Anyway, how do blocks float?

1.) In Luigis mansion i realized that when you suck up Melody Luigi can see under Melody's dress.
\

Sorry to question it, but how is that odd?

Baby Luigi said:

Sorry to question it, but how is that odd?
Yeah... that sounds just... not odd-ish.

Mario had to babysit himself.

this is odd :P

Wario is Wario. That's an odd thing.

How do blocks float? Why do balloons pop moments after it detaches from a kart? Why didn't Wario get a heart attack yet? How come Mario never has to go to the bathroom? Why do almost none of the houses have bathrooms? How can people double jump? How can Mario jump really high? What is happening to Sarasaland without a ruler? What is Waluigi's relationship to Wario? Where do the Goombas come from in the Goomba-spawning pipe? Why do Mushrooms move, but not Flowers? How come the Mushrooms have no stalks like regular mushrooms? Is eating a Mushroom murder because it has eyes? Is it possible for Snake to sneak around in Mushroom Kingdom because even the rocks have eyes? What happens to the building when a switch turns blocks into coins? How do item boxes give us items? How can Mario breathe outer space? Why does gravity in a tiny planetoid work the same as gravity in Mushroom Kingdom? How do Fire Chomps fly? How do Thwomps float? Why does Wario exist? How do eggs form in Birdo's mouth? What makes Phantos fly? What's behind a Shy Guy mask? What's the color of Luigi's blood? Are Mario's teeth conjoined? Why does Bowser have horns? How can Bowser breathe fire? How do bottomless pits form? How are clouds solid? How does Mario flash red when he gets hit? Injected LED lights? You don't flash red when you are hurt. How does touching a leaf give you a costume? How do orbs work? How do dice blocks float above your head? How can characters drive when they're not steering? How can King Boo work the gas? How do Goombas play baseball? Are Boos really dead or are they a species? Where do those baseballs come from? What happens to the bat after Baby Luigi hits the ball? Why does Wario exist? Why is Yoshi horrendously ugly with a stupid voice? Why does Birdo wear a ribbon? Why does Luigi have a big nose? Why does Peach want her dress to be pink? Is Toad an animal or a fungus? Does Toad have hair? Why does Wario exist?

Zae said:
Peach has no parents.
Well, if she has parents, is she the presnet ruler? Maybe that's not a useful thing if we only need Taodsworth as the only recurring elder.

We don't have to know every character's family, unless necessity such as Bowser Jr wants to find his "mother".

Dorayaki said:
Zae said:
Peach has no parents.
Well, if she has parents, is she the presnet ruler? Maybe that's not a useful thing if we only need Taodsworth as the only recurring elder.

We don't have to know every character's family, unless necessity such as Bowser Jr wants to find his "mother".
Am I the only one who thinks th Koopalings' mother is Peach?

Back