Odd Things In Mario Games (includes sub-series)

Baby Luigi said:
Boidoh said:
Heres an odd thing.. You see the picture in my signature. OK, the blue pianta eating a durian in the front is becoming a big advertisment star... I always see him in the Delfino Fruits commercials, trucks, Mall, ect.

Because that image is a good advertisement ad

BTW, how can Piantas eat if they lack an oral cavity?

That pianta looks like a little kid.. It looks kinda cute.

If you see how the blue pianta is eating his durian, you can see that he is absorbing it through his nose..

Boidoh said:
Hmm, do they make wine from their fruits?

It depends what you get when you use fermentation on a fruit. Grapes work but I'm not sure about durians or pineapple

Boidoh said:
Odd thing, If piantas were to go in a mall or such, they would be sent out because...

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO SERVICE

I think it's more like

NO PANTS
NO SERVICE

Jeff said:
Come to think of it, don't Waddle Dees lack mouths too? And the playable one in KRTDL can eat food just like the others. So maybe the mouths are invisible.

Part of me thinks that the Piantas and Waddle Dees are like Gromit; their mouths aren't visible, and yet they're still able to eat.

MnSG said:
Jeff said:
Come to think of it, don't Waddle Dees lack mouths too? And the playable one in KRTDL can eat food just like the others. So maybe the mouths are invisible.

Part of me thinks that the Piantas and Waddle Dees are like Gromit; their mouths aren't visible, and yet they're still able to eat.

Eating does not really have to involve a mouth...

Anyways, as i said before pianta smoke/push through their nose, fruits.

Did you know that there are jets of water that can cut through steel like a hot knife through butter?

I'm pretty sure a force from such velocity can push you forward

MnSG said:
Jeff said:

Does a vacuum have a mouth? No.

Boidoh said:
Odd thing, If piantas were to go in a mall or such, they would be sent out because...

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO SERVICE
What about babies?

Perry the Platypus said:
Boidoh said:
NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO SERVICE
What about babies?

I don't often see babies going into stores and paying for someone's services

Boidoh said: