The Kids Choice Awards thread

Keyzer said:
I've seen Wipeout, don't give a shit about the first two...What the hell is The Voice? Some kind of singing show?

Yup.

Keyzer said:
I don't watch sports very often. So, who are those last three again?

Michael Phelps is an Olympic champion, Tim Tebow is a football star, and Shaun White is a snowboarder. I don't even like sports and I know those stars because of how famous they are.

Keyzer said:
Of course they nominate three girls from superstar movies, and what is Journey 2?

The sequel to the 2008 remake of Journey to the Center of the Earth.

Keyzer said:
Pyro presents...commentary on the nominees! Orange means me.

Only three letters are needed for the response of the nominees

L, O, and maybe L? I think.

Then again, it's the stupid demographic that nominates and votes for these craps, which is why I can't take it seriously. I honestly think the list speaks for itself of how ridiculous it is.

But seriously how can some of the choices they nominate COMPARE to the others? There are some titles in there that are even objectively better than others that got nominated in there.

Saying, "oh it's my opinion so it's justified" is not right. There is probably a reason that most of us here disagree with the nominees and a reason we all share a similar opinion on why this list is ridiculous.

Time Turner said:
"hey look at me my opinion is different which means that the other person is absolutely wrong"

This is all that I've heard.
Wow. You defend everything that's for kids. Just because something's for kids doesn't mean it's automatically great, you know.

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Time Turner said:
"hey look at me my opinion is different which means that the other person is absolutely wrong"

This is all that I've heard.
Wow. You defend everything that's for kids. Just because something's for kids doesn't mean it's automatically great, you know.
One, I don't recall defending specifically everything that's for kids. Two, not everything in the nominations is for kids. Three, when did I ever bring that up?

Well, I remember a specific example when you defended The Oogieloves. That alone has me believe that you have some sort of child filter, as that movie was horrendous.

Keyzer said:
Favorite Female Athlete
Gabrielle Douglas
Danica Patrick
Serena Williams
Venus Williams

See above, except replace "last three" with "everybody".
Serena and Venus Williams are a pair of famous tennis players and Danica Patrick is an Indy Car driver who shifted over to NASCAR a couple years ago.

And Gabrielle Douglas was on the USA Olympic Gymnastics team. She did really well and got a gold or two, iirc.

also why is robot unicorn attack not in the best app category

Teennick is doing Your Choice Awards 2013 alongside the KCAs.
Favorite Manliest Mustache
Favorite Not-So Super Hero
Favorite 90s Jam

There are probably others.

Wii Sports best game?

Who on earth made this thing.

Also, how the he'll is Simon Cowell a villain.

NSY said:
Wii Sports best game?

Well, it's not surprising compared to other nominations they chose

NSY said:
Wii Sports best game?

Also, how the he'll is Simon Cowell a villain.
It's the Kids Choice Award, so I'm gonna assume kids do.

And MCS, I believe so.

But don't most kids like games like Call of Duty or Pokemon not Wii Sports

So, these started about an hour ago. I missed the first hour of it while I was out on errands (not that it matters that much), but after looking through some of the winners, these do not surprise me:

Favorite Cartoon: SpongeBob
Favorite Music Group: One Direction (kill me)
Favorite Song: What Makes You Beautiful (god)

And of course, Just Dance 4 won Favorite Video Game. I am not amused.

HOWEVER, Wreck-It Ralph did win Favorite Animated Movie, so at least that's something decent.

MCS said:
So, these started about an hour ago. I missed the first hour of it while I was out on errands (not that it matters that much), but after looking through some of the winners, these do not surprise me:

Favorite Cartoon: SpongeBob
Favorite Music Group: One Direction (kill me)
Favorite Song: What Makes You Beautiful (god)

And of course, Just Dance 4 won Favorite Video Game. I am not amused.

THERE BRATS ARE IDIOTS.

MCS said:
HOWEVER, Wreck-It Ralph did win Favorite Animated Movie, so at least that's something decent.
.... SUCCESS!

Back