The Kids Choice Awards thread

Re: Kids Choice Awards 2012

Drilbur said:
What are the nominees for Best Cartoon? Every year, it's:

Spongebob Squarepants
The Fairly Oddparents
The Simpsons
Whatever Nickelodeon wants to advertise.

I believe this will change, though (especially since Nick is trying to kill Oddparents). So what cartoons are in the running (MLP should be at least nominated).

The nominees for Best Cartoons are Spongebob and that's it, Phineas and Ferb, the new Scooby-Doo show, and Nick's Kung-Fu Panda show. Spongebob's biggest threat is Phineas and Ferb. But Spongebob has already beaten Phineas and Ferb multiple times.

The Simpsons? I don't remember them being a nominee recently.

Also Magikrazy honestly MLP shouldn't be in the KCA. Sure I know a lot of people here like it, but I doubt it would win because of the kids that are voting's taste.

Northern Verve said:
Drilbur said:

Spongebob Squarepants
The Fairly Oddparents
The Simpsons

I believe this will change, though (especially since Nick is trying to kill Oddparents). So what cartoons are in the running (MLP should be at least nominated).

The nominees for Best Cartoons are Spongebob and that's it, Phineas and Ferb, the new Scooby-Doo show, and Nick's Kung-Fu Panda show. Spongebob's biggest threat is Phineas and Ferb. But Spongebob has already beaten Phineas and Ferb multiple times.
I give that roster one of these.

Atomic_Boo.PNG

Except for Phineas and Ferb, of course.

I'd replace that Kung Fu Panda show with a show from The Hub.

Nega-Man said:

Also Magikrazy honestly MLP shouldn't be in the KCA. Sure I know a lot of people here like it, but I doubt it would win because of the kids that are voting's taste.
True, but all the other kid channels are being represented, why not The Hub? I guess you could have Transformers: Prime instead.

Drilbur said:
True, but all the other kid channels are being represented, why not The Hub? I guess you could have Transformers: Prime instead.

That would probably still get the least votes, even though it's a pretty good show. The Hub is underrepresented and Nick, Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network seem to be more popular at the moment.

MLP is popular on pretty much every website there is and IIRC a lot of kids like it so it could probably do pretty well, but it might not be the best idea to put it on the ballot I guess.

I doubt MLP would stand a chance, since most voters are young bastards boys who don't RESPECT ponies.

Nega-Man said:

Drilbur said:
Northern Verve said:
Drilbur said:

Spongebob Squarepants
The Fairly Oddparents
The Simpsons

I give that roster one of these.

Atomic_Boo.PNG

Except for Phineas and Ferb, of course.

I'd replace that Kung Fu Panda show with a show from The Hub.

Nega-Man said:

Spongebob has beaten Simpsons, Ed Edd n Eddy, Phineas and Ferb, and more for Favorite Cartoon. Only A:TLA has beaten it and that was still a Nick program (Even if that doesn't make it any less sweet IMO). Any cartoon outside of Nick isn't going to stand a chance. And what's the only cartoon on Nick other then Spongebob that's on the nominees? Kung-Fu Panda. Even I'd vote Spongebob over Kung Fu Panda.

Nega-Man said:
I'm just glad Supah Ninjas, How to Rock, Fred: The Show, or Bucket and Skinner aren't on the nominees. Those shows were so horrible.
And the only new (meaning last year premiere) Disney Channel show I find decent at all is A.N.T. Farm, and I don't even like that that much.

Did they announce Best Cartoon yet?

EDIT: Here are all the Best Cartoon winners.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Heroes in a half-shell, turtle power!)
Tiny Toon Adventures
Doug
No winner
No winner
Doug
Rugrats
Rugrats
Rugrats
Rugrats
Rugrats
Rugrats
The Simpsons
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Sqaurepants
Spongebob Squarepants
The Last Airbender
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants
Spongebob Squarepants

YoshiGo99 said:
Just dance 3 won favorite video game, o poop. :(

what

why

why

I haven't been watching, and I'm glad I haven't. Seeing as how Just Dance 3 won over TWO Mario games, I'm glad I stayed away from this shit.

Party Rock Anthem won favorite song.

At least there's some justice in the world.

(that's right right? I didn't watch and with the wikipedia article getting vandalized every minute...)

Smasher said:
Party Rock Anthem won favorite song.

At least there's some justice in the world.

(that's right right? I didn't watch and with the wikipedia article getting vandalized every minute...)
Correct, Smashy.

is it true that Phineas and Ferb actually beat SpongeBob for Best Cartoon?

Good for PaF if that's the truth - they deserve it.

Red Barchetta said:
is it true that Phineas and Ferb actually beat SpongeBob for Best Cartoon?

Good for PaF if that's the truth - they deserve it.
Nope, Spongebob won.

Boo.

SpongeBob was funny when I was a kid, but now it's like the worst show on Nickelodeon. Sigh. Isn't it annoying how Nick's own shows always win Best Cartoon? Gah.

I wonder if Nick is secretly brainwashing young kids just so they can advertise mindless junk so they can make them even more DUMBER.

Back