UBB 4: Nabber won!

Re: UBB 4: Week 1- Vinnie HoH, Smasher and Rocker nominated.

DAMMIT NOT IN VETO.

Lol, I'm having a deja vu moment. I wonder why...

BMB then remembers Vinnie winning HoH Week 1 in UBB3, not nominating BMB but two other people, and then BMB entering the veto from the draw.

Maybe I'll win the Veto, like last time.

No story for now but...
VETO TIME!

I currently have 4/6 Vetoes, send them all in or I will end it anyway on Tuesday.

Ok, closed those who don't send=no chance.
It was time for the results to be announced, I had everyone's data and all I had to do was announce the winner. Simple.'Ok, everyone who partook in the veto did very well, it was quite close in so places.' Everyone looked, eager eyed, everyone had different intention which they would carry out if they had the veto. 'The winner completed the game with no deaths in a time of 5:32:79.' Some people looked impressed by the winners results, others looked at the floor as they knew the winner was not them. 'The winner is BMB, he has the golden power of the veto this week. Next we will see if and how he uses it.'
BMB won the veto.

Re: UBB 4: Week 1- BMB won the Veto

DAMMIT, I ONLY GOT 3 DEATHS, I THOUGHT I DID GOOD.

Congrats BMB. Just curious, what was the challenge?

Wait, what? You said you would end it on Tuesday. Today is Monday. I planned on making a little time to do it today.

Whoops, sorry, I had most of them in anyway, plus I kind of doubted anyone would beat BMB as he had no deaths. I suppose you can still do it then if you do better then maybe...

OK. Then I'll see if I can try it later.

Ok...
I will need a replacement then.
EDIT: What was I thinking.
That means well, double elimination on the first week.

i died after 10 seconds

so i'm out

Ah ok, sorry for not letting you do it in the first time.
Anyway, BMB, you are ok to send your choice in.

Wow, this is actually really a tough decision. Either save someone and make new friends/enemies, or not use it and play it safe. Last time it was easy because I wanted Shoey backdoored, and I actually wanted Shoey backdoored again Week 1 so we could finish out this Deja Vu week for me, but he had to leave.

Well, I have decided...

To send the results via PM to Lily instead of doing it here, after I think about it for a little while longer.

Ok
Everyone was back in the room. BMB sat at the top of the table. 'Ok.' He said. 'I don't want to keep you waitng but, I will use the power of the veto on Rocker.' Rocker looked pleased and shocked at the sams time 'Okay, Rocker, you are no longer up for eviction, Vinnie, please choose a replacement evictee.'
ROCKER WAS REMOVED, VINNIE MUST CHOOSE A REPLACEMENT.

there's only one explanation

this BMB is an IMPOSTER

Back