UBB 4: Nabber won!

Re: UBB 4: REPLACEMENT NEEDED!

Clover said:
I have made it pretty far(not really) and it doesnt matter too much if i am kicked out , i will be sad cause i really want to win- OK WHOA M I KIDDING JUST kick out the other guy im clearly better than him, i mean look at me im amazing you dont want to get rid of me too you , all your lives will die of boredom without my awesomeness, and i mean who is going to miss that other guy i cant even remember his name! SO KEEP ME HERE dangit! Im going to keep ranting for the fun of it. Im going to thank Toad85 for making this and letting me in, i want to thank yoshigo for leaving letting me in, i want to thank myself for being awesome! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......so who wants pie? Cake? Pizza? Ice cream? Dont evict me and ill get it for ya. I PROMISE IF IM NOT EVICTED THAT I WILL GIVE EVERYONE FREE PIE , CAKE, PIZZA, ICE CREAM, AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY WANT(we do not serve hot dogs though sorry) AND IN WILL ALSO GIVE EVERYONE A FREE SKAYEBOARD , SO AFTER THIS IS ALL OVER WE WANT HANG OUT AND RIDE THE STREETS TOGETHER, AND UMMM I GIVE YOU ALL 50 BUCKS AND ILLL INVENT A JETPACK FOR ALL OF YOU! JUST DONT GET ME EVICTED AND YOU CAN GET ALL OF THIS SUPER FABOULUS AMAZING PRIZE GIVEAWAYS, ALSO ILL GET YOU A POP-UP BLOCKER FOR YOU COMPUTER SO YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT DUMB IMPOSSIBLE TO CLOSE POP-UP, "YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON!" ISNT THAT AMAZING ALSO *BILLY MAYS VOICE* IF YOU BUY NOW YOU WILL GET A FREE COOKIE, BUT WAIT THERE MORE ILL ALSO GET YOU A NICE SMILEY FACE TO LOOK AT, THATS A 5$ DEAL FOR ONLY 95.95$! ORDER NOW! So this was a fun rank! Cookie to anyone who reads all of this, if you did read it all say pineapple in your next post!

Thanks the both of you!

That was so entertaining. I seriously wonder what compelled me to do that! XD

I want to start this game real soon, because I've been in the perfect mindset for this for the last three days. Seriously, we are in groups against each other, and we were doing so many competitions as of late. I.e. we had to built an object through a complex telephone game. Lily, if you ever need game suggestions, you would be surprised at the game options I'd give you that I physical did!

BMB said:
I want to start this game real soon, because I've been in the perfect mindset for this for the last three days. Seriously, we are in groups against each other, and we were doing so many competitions as of late. I.e. we had to built an object through a complex telephone game. Lily, if you ever need game suggestions, you would be surprised at the game options I'd give you that I physical did!
Psst Lily don't list to BMB word on the street is that's he's really former Haitian dictator François "Papa Doc" Duvalier

Listen to Shoey. Word on the street is that he is Al Pacino.

Byakuya Togami said:
Listen to Shoey. Word on the street is that he is Al Pacino.
I am also said street

She's away.

I'm back now... for a week. I might replace Vinnie as he hasn't posted in ages and unless he posts soon to show he will be active I might as well.

This. Needs. To. Start.

I swear, Lily just loves to torment me with the waiting. Also as much as Nabber did when the game didn't move the next day. Except, I think I'm worse about it.

...sigh.

BMB said:
This. Needs. To. Start.

I swear, Lily just loves to torment me with the waiting. Also as much as Nabber did when the game didn't move the next day. Except, I think I'm worse about it.

...sigh.
you massive hypocrite
you don't even know the pain it was to play in UBB2 what with all the stalling.

Nabber said:
BMB said:
This. Needs. To. Start.

...sigh.
you massive hypocrite
you don't even know the pain it was to play in UBB2 what with all the stalling.

You have no idea what you are saying right now. If you played in UBB1, you would have endured what it felt to have a game stalled. Literally, it was probably worse then Zelda: Skyward Sword's release date for many challenges. There would be, at times, two weeks of basically nothing.

At least with my game I made sure to advance in 48 to 72 hours, since some people needed all that time. I even made sure to do my best updating it when I was grounded or was away on long trips. My game only took like 3 months, which is very good compared to the actual game of 2 1/2 months.

As for NSM's game...well, he wasn't as bad as Toad, but at the same time annoyed me with him being like "This will end tomorrow," then being two days later saying, "I'm ending it when the weekend's over". His game definitely didn't take as long as Toad's, but it still annoyed me much with that, like it does with UTDI and Mafia games.

Also, while I'm ranting, I hope that it's not too early, but I feel like if I don't I'll lose my opportunity, but I'm calling User Big Brother 7. Since Leadership Camp, I got a ton of new mechanisms and challenges waiting in store that I really can't hold off for too long. I know that it'll be my second time while some haven't had a single time, and I'm sorry if I'm delaying them back another game.

Isn't that technically supposed to be another series?

GreenDisaster said:
Nabber said:
Isn't that technically supposed to be another series?
Technically, but it's still the sixth UBB.

Actually, LN1 stated that he would have UBB6.

Toad85's UBB is a different version, and not the same as the UBBs that have been presented so far.

BMB said:
This. Needs. To. Start.

...sigh.
God damn it shut the fuck up I get it you want to play that's cool now shut the fuck up about it

I'm sorry, if I start it now just before a two week vacation you will have wait two weeks for anything to happen: the sunmer holidays is never a good time for stuff like this so I'm waiting till I cone back from vacation.

timaeusTestified said:
I'm sorry, if I start it now just before a two week vacation you will have wait two weeks for anything to happen: the sunmer holidays is never a good time for stuff like this so I'm waiting till I cone back from vacation.

Okay. I was only saying that because it's been 3 1/2 weeks since this could have started, and I thought the summer holidays were finally over for you.

Damn it, Band Camp is coming up, and I'll be gone for 6 days. Watch the game begin when I leave for Band Camp. That would be way too ironic.

WELCOME TO USER BIG BROTHER FOUR.
The voice boomed as 14 houseguests walked the door of the tall, imposing building. Shoey started dancing and showing off, even running around. While some others held there bags and stood still.
Enter
The monotonus voice called, beckoning all 14 houseguests into a room with a table. Each seat had a nametag with the users name, a glass filled with water, on the wall were... unappealing mugshots of each member. I made my entrance. I strolled through door and took my seat at the top of the table they all just stared at me. 'Welcome.' I said. 'I'm sure you all know how this game goes, there may be 14 of you now but soon there will be one.' NSM winced at that comment. I got up and started pacing. 'Now, why wait, lets get this show on the road, your first challenge will be here soon.'
WELCOME, THE FIRST HOH CHALLENGE WILL BE RELEASED SOON.

Re: UBB 4:HOH week one

So we have to choose the one that the least amount of people would choose? This contest is riiiigged.

Re: UBB 4:HOH week one

It's really a tricky conundrum. Do we go after the obvious answer, since everyone will choose the other answer, or do we go for the other answer, since everyone will go after the obvious answer? You can use both lines of thinking.

Also, I don't seem to recall my name having a space and a minuscule D in it. I'm not mad, I'm just pointing out that you misspelled my name.

Back