UBB 4: Nabber won!

Re: UBB 4: You know you want to :3

Actually, you tied for last.

Well, can I suggest some new ones? I have awesome ideas that I bet you would love.That's where Toad got much of his challenges from.

But old ones should be...
Majority Rules
TTTT/TBH (The one where you guess if the statement the previous houseguest said us true or false.)
Writing story
Endurance Chall*shot*

Ok, there will be a lot of new stuff too
I need replacement for DP, Vinnie (hasn't been active in ages) and LN1 (dropped out via pm)

Re: UBB 4: REPLACEMENT NEEDED!

FireEevee is inactive too. He never checked UBB3 and never responded to my PMs.

And I am not sure if M4E would play, I thought he went somewhere.

Ok, also no teams and money in this edition of UBB. Also, Majority rules WILL reapear, but not as you know it.

HIYA

A mysterious face who hasn't been seen since UBB 1 appears! (Or was it UBB 2 i was in?)

Gordon Freeman said:
HIYA

A mysterious face who hasn't been seen since UBB 1 appears! (Or was it UBB 2 i was in?)

UBB1. You got evicted over MM65/Mariowhatever guy after Supremo left. I believe Yoshiwalker was HoH.

New Super Mario said:

That was last week. I just didn't bother posting in the thread just to say I came back. Ignore me if you're referring to something else.

Byakuya Togami said:
New Super Mario said:

That was last week. I just didn't bother posting in the thread just to say I came back. Ignore me if you're referring to something else.
Oh yeah. OK.

How much people do we got then?

New Super Mario said:
Byakuya Togami said:
New Super Mario said:

Oh yeah. OK.

We should have 12 to 14 people.

GreenDisaster said:
New Super Mario said:
Byakuya Togami said:
New Super Mario said:

Oh yeah. OK.

We should have 12 to 14 people.
Well, yeah I know that part, but Lily's first list is unedited so I don't know who is actually playing.

1. Nabber
2. Vinnie (unknown)
3. NSM
4. Toad85
5. Reverenator
6. Yoshiwaker
7. BMB
8. Palkia
9. Bop
10. Rocker
11. Smasher
12. Pyro (replacement needed)
13. Shoey
14. M4E

Hey guys, anyone remember my GIANT propaganda speech i wrote to save myself?

I remember it being about cookies and stuff. Please somebody find it for me, in was pissing myself laughing while writing that. (If nobody wants to find it i'll look for it later, i'm just being lazy right now.)

Clover said:
I have made it pretty far(not really) and it doesnt matter too much if i am kicked out , i will be sad cause i really want to win- OK WHOA M I KIDDING JUST kick out the other guy im clearly better than him, i mean look at me im amazing you dont want to get rid of me too you , all your lives will die of boredom without my awesomeness, and i mean who is going to miss that other guy i cant even remember his name! SO KEEP ME HERE dangit! Im going to keep ranting for the fun of it. Im going to thank Toad85 for making this and letting me in, i want to thank yoshigo for leaving letting me in, i want to thank myself for being awesome! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.......so who wants pie? Cake? Pizza? Ice cream? Dont evict me and ill get it for ya. I PROMISE IF IM NOT EVICTED THAT I WILL GIVE EVERYONE FREE PIE , CAKE, PIZZA, ICE CREAM, AND WHATEVER ELSE THEY WANT(we do not serve hot dogs though sorry) AND IN WILL ALSO GIVE EVERYONE A FREE SKAYEBOARD , SO AFTER THIS IS ALL OVER WE WANT HANG OUT AND RIDE THE STREETS TOGETHER, AND UMMM I GIVE YOU ALL 50 BUCKS AND ILLL INVENT A JETPACK FOR ALL OF YOU! JUST DONT GET ME EVICTED AND YOU CAN GET ALL OF THIS SUPER FABOULUS AMAZING PRIZE GIVEAWAYS, ALSO ILL GET YOU A POP-UP BLOCKER FOR YOU COMPUTER SO YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THAT DUMB IMPOSSIBLE TO CLOSE POP-UP, "YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON!" ISNT THAT AMAZING ALSO *BILLY MAYS VOICE* IF YOU BUY NOW YOU WILL GET A FREE COOKIE, BUT WAIT THERE MORE ILL ALSO GET YOU A NICE SMILEY FACE TO LOOK AT, THATS A 5$ DEAL FOR ONLY 95.95$! ORDER NOW! So this was a fun rank! Cookie to anyone who reads all of this, if you did read it all say pineapple in your next post!

Back