UBB 4: Nabber won!

Re: UBB 4: Week 11- Toad85 vs Nabber

I can tell you 100% that it will be 4-3. It's going to be that close. Palkia I'm sure of, and YW will be the tiebreaker. I would be pretty surprised if it was 2-5, but we'll have to wait and see.

Lol, the jury knows who we all voted for, but the players can only guess. :P

no one knows who i voted for

Meowth said:
no one knows who i voted for

I do. Mwahahahhaha.

no you don't

Meowth said:
no you don't

Yes i do. Mwahaha.

I bet you voted for Nabber

you'll never know

Well, we will when the game is over.

prove it

I'm trying to be patient, but I'm just curious if the two missing votes have voted yet.

Also, M4E is the only player so far in UBB that has not been evicted before I was evicted/won. We'll change that

No, I haven't. Though if I don't get a majority by Saturday, I am tempted to end it anyway :/.

Ugh...March.

I'm still feel like that one evicted with Toad getting not the majority of votes but wasn't evicted because there was only one vote against him still bugs me. Just to think, a member of the final 2 that could have been evicted on week 3...

I saw that Packy was active today, and it's MIA with Yoshiwaker...

Lily, maybe you should ask Reversinator to vote in the event that it's a tie and just have his vote as a back-up for whoever doesn't vote/Yoshiwaker.

Lilith said:
...Javelin is going to try and get YW's vote and IDK about Packy.
he kind of popped on the site for a bit but he really wasn't interested at all, so i'd go ahead and find a replacement

i did talk to him though, he just doesn't care about this ubb thing at all

OH OH PICK ME PICK ME

Dr. Javelin said:
Lilith said:
...Javelin is going to try and get YW's vote and IDK about Packy.
he kind of popped on the site for a bit but he really wasn't interested at all, so i'd go ahead and find a replacement

i did talk to him though, he just doesn't care about this ubb thing at all

Xerneas said:
Lily, maybe you should ask Reversinator [last person evicted before jury] to vote in the event that it's a tie and just have his vote as a back-up for whoever doesn't vote/Yoshiwaker.

Now the votes are 3-3.
What do I dooo. The only other active non jury contestant is Shoey, who dropped out week one D:. Should I give Shoe the deciding vote?

Well I gave Palkia an extra pester as he is active again and hope he votes. I don't want to rely on Shoey if possiblr for the vote as he wasn't in the game for very long, no offence or anything.

I got a vote from Palkia. Remember, both finalists should be proud and it was very close. The winner is *Dramatic music*
Nabber!
So well done you are the winner of User Big Brother 4. Tommorow I will pm some bits which could be used in sigs or whatnot. But congratulations Nabber on being the winner.

Thanks I guess. I'm pretty surprised myself that I won. I do think Toad deserved it more than I do though. So good job to you, Toad. You played a good game.

Nabber, I kept my final 2 promise with you. Not only did I help you throughout the first half, but I got Rocker and NSM to expose their alliance to everyone, pulling the target off of you and onto them and Toad.
You said I was drunk when I told you that, but it worked perfectly.

Toad, I BADLY wanted you to win. I really wanted to vote you because you played one if the best games in this house. My vote would have made you win too. I feel so bad but I had to keep my promise to Nabber.

The Quintet decided to vote the same after me and NSM voted the same. NSM stated his reasons, and Rocker felt Nabber was more nicer.

Back