UBB 4: Nabber won!

Re: UBB 4: Week 11- Toad85 vs Nabber

I guess I should probably write before you all vote.

The past two seasons, I've been a huge target. Why? Because I won so much. So for this season, I made a simple plan: don't win. In every game there seems to be a weak player who makes it to the Final 3, so, along with a little bit of fibbing and alliances here and there, I just stopped trying as hard, and kept myself out of trouble when needed. When I got to the Final 3, I pulled out all the stops and won.

Maybe it's cheap. Maybe its insanity. Maybe it's brilliance. I don't now. But the fact is, I'm here now, so it worked.

I wish luck to Toad85; you deserve to win just as much as I do. That'll do for my speech.

I already casted my vote, but (and they do this in the show as people put their keys into the slot), just want to tell you about my decision.

It was a very tough decision. There was so much that went into my decision, and both players were very deserving of it. However, I knew that I'm a man of my words, and so I will keep my word to the end.

Edit - Also, M4E, I just want to know something. It's after the fact, so it really doesn't matter now, but...

Did you check on that Hostory veto challenge? I just find it very interesting that in the tiebreaker you got the EXACT number there was. I'm not saying you did, but I'm curious.

Xerneas said:
I already casted my vote, but (and they do this in the show as people put their keys into the slot), just want to tell you about my decision.

It was a very tough decision. There was so much that went into my decision, and both players were very deserving of it. However, I knew that I'm a man of my words, and so I will keep my word to the end.

Edit - Also, M4E, I just want to know something. It's after the fact, so it really doesn't matter now, but...

Did you check on that Hostory veto challenge? I just find it very interesting that in the tiebreaker you got the EXACT number there was. I'm not saying you did, but I'm curious.

Uhhh, no offense to the person i didn't vote, but it took me about six seconds to figure out who to vote.

Well, I know who played the best game. It was just...my word against my feelings. I hope I made the right decision. It will be a close one.

Xerneas said:

I did not cheat on anything I submitted.

Sonia Nevermind said:
Uhhh, no offense to the person i didn't vote, but it took me about six seconds to figure out who to vote.

No offense taken.

Mario4Ever said:
Xerneas said:

I did not cheat on anything I submitted.

Okay, good. I'm sorry, it was just something that was bothering me out of curiosity.

Operation Paperclip said:
Sonia Nevermind said:

No offense taken.

Oh you know me so well.

You did really well though Toad.

Xerneas said:
Lily, you might want to message Javelin for YW's vote if you don't get it soon.
Ok
I think it is just YW and Palkia I am waiting on and maybe one or two others.

Nagito Komaeda said:
Xerneas said:
Lily, you might want to message Javelin for YW's vote if you don't get it soon.
Ok
I think it is just YW and Palkia I am waiting on and maybe one or two others.

The Quintet has voted, that's for sure. Smasher and M4E have posted in here since the voting has started so that's a good assumption they voted. So yeah, just those two.

Though if they don't send in over the next few days, I will have to leave them out.

Nagito Komaeda said:
Though if they don't send in over the next few days, I will have to leave them out.

Is there four votes for the same someone already?

Maybe you shouldn't answer that yet...

confirming that i voted

So, we got at least 5 votes.

Oh, did I tell you guys that throughout the entire season, I wrote Diary Room messages to Lily?

I must have sent like 20 of those.

EDIT - I had a good dream last night that the winner was announced, with the flavor topic saying "UBB4 - Winner - [name]"

I really need a break from this...

I have 5 votes, but we haven't reached a majority yet (4 for one person). So I need YW and Palkia to vote, Javelin is going to try and get YW's vote and IDK about Packy.
Though
If I don't get them within around 24 hours, I will be ending it anyway as I don't want to keep Smasher waiting for UBB5.

I'm fine with waiting so that we get a majority.

Peko Pekoyama said:
I will tell you it is currently 3-2. I'm not saying who got what though.

I would definitely try to get a majority, then.

Nagito Komaeda said:
Peko Pekoyama said:
well that's way more than I was expecting

We must wait for Packy and YW's vote.

This is too close to call. It's going to be either 5-2 or 4-3. At this point only it's a toss up to who will win.

Nagito Komaeda said:
Peko Pekoyama said:

Considering i know who the 3 and the 2 are, unless i was lied too, this was an interesting turn-out.

Back