UBB 4: Nabber won!

Re: UBB 4: Week 11- Final Three!

I'm mobile but I can tell you Toad won. Meaning the final part will be Toad vs Nabber. I will put the answers and send the final part out tommorow.

Here are the answers for the riddle, ask me if you want to know the logic behind any of them.
1. Mason
2. MCD
3. Stooben
4. Smg2Daisy
5. Zae
6. Randomyoshi
7. Rin Kagamine
Jury statements need to be sent in now.
JURY
if you did not send in your statements, DO NOT DO SO NOW. I have enough to do the challenge, if you do them now you will be wasting your time. Thanks.

Metroid...brief FiM reference...one of only three guys who ever talks about Borderlands...HOW WAS #5 NOT '3K?

Operation Paperclip said:
Metroid...brief FiM reference...one of only three guys who ever talks about Borderlands...HOW WAS #5 NOT '3K?
1. Zae talks about metroid and borderlands too
2. Creepy tongue refers to his old sig
3. Did I make a FiM referance?

Nagito Komaeda said:
1. Zae talks about metroid and borderlands too
2. Creepy tongue refers to his old sig
3. Did I make a FiM referance?

The first line was "Metroids are Magic".

The winner, who got every statement right, was Nabber.
So he has a vital power, WHICH HE MUST UUUSEEE.

Wait, the guy that has been nminated so much in the last three games and barely got through a few weeks has made it to the final 2? Toad, make one of those memes you have been making this season (the one with the weird kid taking a pic).

Xerneas said:
Wait, the guy that has been nminated so much in the last three games and barely got through a few weeks has made it to the final 2? Toad, make one of those memes you have been making this season (the one with the weird kid taking a pic).

35255549.jpg

I got Nabbers descision. The user he decided to take through is

Toad85!
So Rocker is evicted, leaving Toad and Nabber as our final 2. Before I ask to jury to vote their winner, I will allow both Nabber and Toad85 to campaign/say anything.

Re: UBB 4: Week 12- Toad85 vs Nabber

It's going to take me a while to write my speech all out, so give me a day.

i vote for someone not in the final two :wario:

Peko Pekoyama said:
i vote for someone not in the final two :wario:

Please not Ross Perot.

I got to think about my vote, but first, my question to you both.

Why should I vote for you to win? What have you done this season that would make you win.

great idea

Vote: Ross Perot

:yoshi:

'tis her game, while it isn't what's normally done, she can make it this way if she wishes

Peko Pekoyama said:
'tis her game, while it isn't what's normally done, she can make it this way if she wishes

Hey, I agree on what she's done in this game - well except for one other thing - but it's just so incorrect.

Yeah, but it's just my complaint. I'm a little BB-Nazi when it comes to similarity to the real BB.

Oh thanks Nabber.

>.> At least i made it this far considering how much i suck.

Re: UBB 4: Week 11- Toad85 vs Nabber

Sonia Nevermind said:
Oh thanks Nabber.

Actually Rocker you didn't suck. Though I was happy that Karma hit you for betraying the Quintet, you managed to stay low, win 2 HoH's, play an excellent social game, and backdoored probably the strongest competitor in this game (I'm just basing that fact on all the competitions I win).

You did do a great job this season.

Xerneas said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Oh thanks Nabber.

Actually Rocker you didn't suck. Though I was happy that Karma hit you for betraying the Quintet, you managed to stay low, win 2 HoH's, play an excellent social game, and backdoored probably the strongest competitor in this game (I'm just basing that fact on all the competitions I win).

You did do a great job this season.

Well i guess if you put it that way, i'm not that bad.

I'm bad at the competitions though. I

It was lots of fun either way.

It's going to take me a while to write my speech all out, so give me a day.

You know what, I'm not going to write a speech. I have a science fair later on today, and I can't find the time to write it all up.

So I'll just summarize. Nabber, congrats on getting to the finals with me, and I hope the jury makes the right decision. Speech over.

Back