If you could spend a day with any character...

KarinaTheSammerGirl

Koopa Troopa
And only that character, just chillin' wherever you two would be... who would it be?

I'm torn, because I love so many. =P
Mimi would be very cool, we could go to the mall and do a little bit of shopping. We could have typical teenage conversations like "Who do you have a crush on" blah blah blah, whatever it is. I'd get along with Mimi quite well.

And maybe one of those residents in Flipside from Super Paper Mario, they seem pretty normal.

How about you?

That's a hard one... if it had to be a Mario character, I wouldn't mind hanging out with someone like the Yoshi Kid from PM:TTYD or Rosalina.

If I could pick someone from any series, I'd probably have to pick one of the characters from Team Fortress 2 - preferably the Sniper.

Mario series: Yoshi
Any series: Probably someone from Fire Emblem

Someone rich.

I don't know, there aren't any video game characters I find that impressive. Therefore, I would only use this friendship for by own benefit.

What's a little extortion between friends?

I suppose some of my favorites from Sacred Stones would be nice, though: Lute, Marisa, Ephraim to name a few.

Marisa is the best.

I would hang out with no one but Baby Luigi

Tough call. If I had to guess, it would be a three-way draw between Mario, Yoshi, and Rosalina.

Wario members, as they seem to know many funs things to do.
My second choice would be Diddy and Dixie who know to play in jungle, the third is Toadette.

Maybe there could be a topic about those "places" you want to spend a day?

I'd spend a day with Mario. He probably knows where Wario is.

A boo, so I could ask him since he's just a ghost, how does he hold a tennis racket or a baseball bat.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
A boo, so I could ask him since he's just a ghost, how does he hold a tennis racket or a baseball bat.

I think it's better for you to ask a Goomba how to hold a baseball bat without any arms

Baby Luigi said:

I think it's better for you to ask a Goomba how to hold a baseball bat without any arms

The Force?

Baby Luigi said:

point taken

Back