If you could spend a day with any character...

That's a hard question albeit funny!
I suppose...
Daisy - Well sorta. According to her personality we would befriend easily. We could play something sports, like football (I must say I use Daisy in Strikers)
Lakitu - We are similar (in personality I say). We could talk about boys things 8) He's my favourite character in Mario Kart 7.

Or a Pianta just to jump on his head. :P

Mario series: Yoshi Kid, I'd also love to cause some mischief with Bowser Jr.

Any Series: Either Kirby, John Egbert, Aradia Megido, Nepeta Leijon, UU, Jake English, Dave Strider, Bro Strider/ Drik Strider (Bronies), Ayla from Chrono Trigger ( <3 ), King Dedede, Link, Knuckles the Echidna, Heavy, Scout (He's a cool guy), Rainbow Dash, Cutie Mark Crusaders (they may be kinda annoying but they're cute), Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, Samus Aran, Any of the girls from Fire Emblem and last of all but not least... Gamzee Makara (We're both real killers.)

Probably Rosalina, she's pretty rad and has a freaking awesome space ship, I mean good lord.

She also has adorable lumas and I want one.

Also Luigi cause I seriously like the guy, would want to hear all of his stories and just hang out with him.

I'd probably go with Yoshi, provided he's okay with me riding him around all day :P

I would hang out with Mario and Luigi. Then probably with Rosalina =D.

Rosalina, because she's cool, calm and relaxed like me. Also, I could travel in her spaceship aaaaall over the galaxy. Plus, the Comet Observatory is awesome!

I'd wish to meet Rosie from Paper Mario to ask her why she's such a vain, murderous, inhuman bitch!

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I'd wish to meet Rosie from Paper Mario to ask her why she's such a vain, murderous, inhuman bitch!

She's not supposed to be human, she's a flower =/...

This is tricky to explain... But I would spend a day with one of the ghost girls (Lady Bow, Vivian, etc.)

Baby Luigi said:
A boo, so I could ask him since he's just a ghost, how does he hold a tennis racket or a baseball bat.

I think it's better for you to ask a Goomba how to hold a baseball bat without any arms

Maybe Telekinesis powers?

If they have telekinesis powers, why can't they use it against Mario?

Definitely Toad. His kind nature would definitely be something I'd look for in a true friend.

I'd wish to spend a day with all the characters.

Do you know how many characters there are?

Wait, do you mean all at once or one at a time?

Magikrazy said:
Do you know how many characters there are?

Wait, do you mean all at once or one at a time?
All at once. One day at a time, I'd be like, a thousand years old by the time I was done.

Back