The official "Did you know?" thread

Ninjis are annoying.
Of all the different species, I think only humans and Lumas (Polari) can have blue eyes. The rest can only have black ones.

PaperStriker said:
Ninjis are annoying.
Of all the different species, I think only humans and Lumas (Polari) can have blue eyes. The rest can only have black ones.

I think birdoes can have blue eyes, if I'm not remembering it wrong.

Also, species can have whtie eyes, too.

Koopatrols, while one of the strongest enemies in Paper Mario, are actually weaklings in Super Mario RPG

Rosalina Spalko said:
Koopatrols, while one of the strongest enemies in Paper Mario, are actually weaklings in Super Mario RPG
Those weren't koopatrols.

o_o they weren't? they looked uncanny in appearance... my bad >_<

Did you know that in SSBM, if you set the language to French, Jigglypuff will be named "Rondoudou" and the narrator will narrate Rondoudou when picked. When you set it to German, Jiggs will be called "Pummeluff", and when you pick her then, the narrator will say "Pummeluff". Additionally, all Pokémon are CAPS LOCKified in the French version. Also, Young Link's French name is Link Enfant (child Link), and his German name is "Junger Link" (younger link), but the nattarot still says "Young Link".

Smiddle said:
Did you know that in SSBM, if you set the language to French, Jigglypuff will be named "Rondoudou" and the narrator will narrate Rondoudou when picked. When you set it to German, Jiggs will be called "Pummeluff", and when you pick her then, the narrator will say "Pummeluff". Additionally, all Pokémon are CAPS LOCKified in the French version. Also, Young Link's French name is Link Enfant (child Link), and his German name is "Junger Link" (younger link), but the nattarot still says "Young Link".
It's young, not younger. Also, WTF at glow.

Shadow Queen said:
That in order to unlock mii suit 2 you need to play 5'100 games?
Or just unlock all 32 expert ghosts.

Free Loader said:
Did you know that if you boot up Super Mario 64, boot down Super Mario 64, booted up Super Mario 64, boot down Super Mario 64, boot up Super Mario 64, than boot up Super Mario 64 and go to the stages Whomp's Fortress, Cool, Cool Mountain, The Princess's Secret Slide, Bob-omb Battlefield(completing the first star in them each, in that order), than go to the castle court yard, beat every star in Big Boo's Haunt than get all of the Bowser stage red coin stars in the following stage order: 1 2 3 2 2 3 1, and than go back to the court yard and beat all of the boos in order of how far they are from the statue in the center, than jump into the statue, you will become Luigi?
Does only work with Japanese copies from the US.

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
It's young, not younger. Also, WTF at glow.

lol, I forgot that adjetives can end with -er in German. Also, I noticed that I misspelt "narrator", but I was too lazy to correct it.

did you know that the tornado jump was named hurricane jump before paper mario: the thousand-year appeared

Did you know that SM64 is the only game where you can punch? (I think)

Did you know that it's possible to defeat Gloomtail in one turn?

Free Loader said:
Did you know that if you boot up Super Mario 64, boot down Super Mario 64, booted up Super Mario 64, boot down Super Mario 64, boot up Super Mario 64, than boot up Super Mario 64 and go to the stages Whomp's Fortress, Cool, Cool Mountain, The Princess's Secret Slide, Bob-omb Battlefield(completing the first star in them each, in that order), than go to the castle court yard, beat every star in Big Boo's Haunt than get all of the Bowser stage red coin stars in the following stage order: 1 2 3 2 2 3 1, and than go back to the court yard and beat all of the boos in order of how far they are from the statue in the center, than jump into the statue, you will become Luigi?
LAWL

Lario said:
Free Loader said:
LAWL
BY GEORGE, HE'S RIGHT!

Shadow Queen said:
That in Mario Kart Wii, It's possible for multiple players to play as the same character?
I know.
A glitch.

DYK that 8 stars in SM64DS involve collecting Silver Stars? 15 stars involve Star Switches (maybe more).

That Petey Piranha can hit up to 400y, rather than 300y in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour?

Back