The official "Did you know?" thread

PaperStriker said:
Did you know world 9 is actually considered the easiest world of TLL?
Lol, I posted that twice.

Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
PaperStriker said:
I know lol.

Did you know that the L33t Hamm3r Broz. actually aren't very 1337?
But it was accidentally. I didn't know I had posted it previously.

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:
PaperStriker said:
PaperStriker said:
I know lol.

Did you know that the L33t Hamm3r Broz. actually aren't very 1337?
But it was accidentally. I didn't know I had posted it previously.
Did you know Paper Striker posted that twice? :eek:

Shadow Queen said:
That Rosalina was originaly going to be Peach's Mother? :eek:
Yeah? Says who. Give us a citation...

My bad, I meant to say Sisters.
I even have a quote!

"According to Nintendo, Rosalina and Princess Peach were supposed to be sisters, but the idea had been cut out, even though Rosalina retained features similar to Princess Peach."

Did you know :mario: 's last name supposed to be Rossi?
Nintendo thought it would be easier to call a game "Super Mario Bros" instead "Super Rossi Bros".
Did you know that... I like lario and Garlic
Did you know that I am also a member of Unmario Wikia?

Kool_Koopa said:
Did you know :mario: 's last name supposed to be Rossi?
Nintendo thought it would be easier to call a game "Super Mario Bros" instead "Super Rossi Bros".

Something tells me that you're lieieieieing.

I am not lieing! I have contact with Nintendo! In my last letter I asked them how dide they came up with the character called Mario. The answer is below that thing you are reading just now
they wanted to call this game Super Rossi Bros but they changed to Super Mario bros. I can prove it!

Kool_Koopa said:
I am not lieing! I have contact with Nintendo! In my last letter I asked them how dide they came up with the character called Mario. The answer is below that thing you are reading just now
they wanted to call this game Super Rossi Bros but they changed to Super Mario bros. I can prove it!
You're starting to act like Rudnicki, dude... -_-

Is Rudnicki Polish? I can speak Polish! I used to live in Poland but I moved to Mushroom Kingdom because I like and hate Mario so much.

Kool_Koopa said:
Is Rudnicki Polish? I can speak Polish! I used to live in Poland but I moved to Mushroom Kingdom because I like and hate Mario so much.
I used to live up where you live now, but I went to hell. And my computer died too, so it came with me. :)

Kool_Koopa said:

Then prove it, please. People decided to give Jumpman the name Mario, after Mario Segali, who then was the president of Nintendo. He was Italian.

Smiddle said:
Kool_Koopa said:

Then prove it, please. People decided to give Jumpman the name Mario, after Mario Segali, who then was the president of Nintendo. He was Italian.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, NOAH. SEGALI WAS NOT THE PRESIDENT. He was just the friggin' landlord, for christ's sake! The president is always Japanese!

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Kool_Koopa said:

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, NOAH. SEGALI WAS NOT THE PRESIDENT. He was just the friggin' landlord, for christ's sake! The president is always Japanese!

I forgot lol

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Kool_Koopa said:

I forgot lol
:P

I can prove it's true because my uncle's cousin's friend works for Nintendo!!!! He gives me Nintendo news before anybody else! His job? He works how to pixelate characters, so they can fit on the screen.

Kool_Koopa said:
I can prove it's true because my uncle's cousin's friend works for Nintendo!!!! He gives me Nintendo news before anybody else! His job? He works how to pixelate characters, so they can fit on the screen.
Hrrm-ner-herr, yeah right.

And by the way Rossi is an Italian surname! My friend's cousin's uncle's sister's surname is Rossi! And she lives now happily ever after with Paolo Rossi!

Back