Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

What are the chances of that? It would just get boring.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
What are the chances of that? It would just get boring.

A chain chomp partner.

also we should have a duplighost partner.

What's fun is equipping the Attack up badges like Power Plus, Jumpman, All or Nothing, P-Up D-Down, etc, etc.

Also, most people like Bobbery the most but Vivian is my favorite partner. Probably because Fiery Jinx is like a cheaper, slightly weaker Bombastic (I think that's Bobbery's last move).

Also, Vivian does a bit less damage with her Shadow Punch but you can hit enemies anywhere on the screen, so it's better imo.

I like Vivian, Bobbery and Koops.

Bobbery and Koops have some good attacks that I mastered easily, but Vivian's are only a bit tougher and she can attack flying enemies.

I liked Vivian and Flurrie. Don't know why I like Flurrie so much.

ugh... i hated CHAPTER 2!! the worse,chapter,EVER!

Favourite to worst

Chapter 6
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 8
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

YoshiGo99 said:
WHAT?? That isn't right. It was very peaceful and calming! The music was great in the chapter.

People can have opinions, don't get shitty over it. I wasn't a huge fan of it either. The music was average for me. I absolutely despise Pikmin so maybe that's why I hated the punies. And calming music just doesn't do it for me. I want action packed music.

Chapter 2! i hate it! it's to black and white ish soo boring too calm! soo boring music it makes you wish you can skip that chapter :P i hated it! who agrees? :D

Chapter 6 was a total snoozefest for me, no offense to those who liked.

My favorites were Chapter 5 and Chapter 7, mostly because I like jungle areas and high-tech areas.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Favourite to worst

Chapter 6
Chapter 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 8
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

YoshiGo99 said:
WHAT?? That isn't right. It was very peaceful and calming! The music was great in the chapter.

People can have opinions, don't get *bleep*ty over it. I wasn't a huge fan of it either. The music was average for me. I absolutely despise Pikmin so maybe that's why I hated the punies. And calming music just doesn't do it for me. I want action packed music.
You must like the music when you fight Macho Grubba then

Back