Games you are planning on getting

Yoshidude99 said:
Diddy Kong said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I saw Rayman 3D at Target today, but since my dad already had some... complications getting his mother's day gift, I decided to wait for another day.

I think Rayman 3D is most boring game for 3DS, it doesn't show how well is 3DS' graphics
You obviously haven't played it enough.

Yoshidude99 said:
Well you can't say the Walking Shells aren't fun. Anyway mabye your version isn't as good but by is R2 awesome.

Dude, just because someone didn't like it, doesn't mean they're version is bad or theyre wrong. I don't like it either, I tried forcing myself to play through it completely and it still didn't work. People can hate and like what they want.

I already said Rayman games aren't for me because I can never get into them (Same with Origins).

Also, list update:
Mario Tennis Open - Pre-Ordered [$45.99]
Pokemon Conquest - Have the Money [???]
Mario Party 2 (Wii) - Have the Money [Not Very Much]
Pokemon Black & White 2 - Saving Up [???]
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Saving Up [???]
Super Paper Mario - Not Sure [$40.99]
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed - Not Sure [???]
Mario Party 8 - Not Sure [$39.99]

EDIT: Pre-ordered Mario Tennis Open just now.

Ōkami
Mario Tennis Open
Rayman Origins (3DS)

Mario4Ever said:
Rayman Origins (3DS)
You'd probably be better off with one of the console releases or the PC port. I tried the 3DS demo earlier and it's not nearly as good as on the PC, which is pretty much a direct port of the console version.

Since EA put anti-copy programs in Battle for Middle Earth, it looks like I'll have to buy more disks just to play on my home network with my dad and Yoshiwaker.

Curses.

I was planning on getting Chrono Trigger on DS sometime but I can't find a used copy anywhere except online.

I'm thinking about getting Madworld and probably MegaMan X Collection since I've never played Mega Man and I wanted to start where most people say is the best.

Here's my list:
1. NSMB2
2. Mario Party 9
3. Mario Tennis Open
4. Paper Mario 3DS

I have MTO now sooo... List Update.

Mario Tennis Open - Own [$45.99]
Pokemon Conquest - Have the Money [???]
Mario Party 2 (Wii) - Have the Money [Not Very Much]
Pokemon Black & White 2 - Saving Up [???]
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Saving Up [???]

Those are all I want at the moment still but maybe some time later I can find a PS3 game that ill find worthwhile to buy. otherwise i'll just hire it out, if i think its worth it.

Broly said:
Debating between

Mario Tennis Open only worth it of your looking to do everything you could possibly do in it. Honestly, I love this because it's addicting but if I wasn't willing to star every character, it would last me two hours, maximum. But it's your choice, that's just me.
Star Fox 64 3D
Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition

Broly said:
Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition

Not a bad game, though there are tons of people online who love to spam moves (single-player will get boring, since all of the characters are unlocked from the start).

I know I am getting:
The Last Story
Paper Mario 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2

I think I will get:
Final Fantasy X
Chrono Cross
Okami
Xenogears
Animal Crossing 3DS

I just realized how many games for the 3DS I wanted... After re-playing Samurai Warriors 3, I remembered that I wanted to try out Samurai Warriors Chronicles, and then there's Street Fighter 4 3D and that BlazBlue game...

So many games, so little time... and money!

SSB4, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Paper Mario 3D, Pokemon Black and White 2, Kirby's 20th Anniversary, Kingdom Hearts" Dream Drop Distance, Luigi's Mansion 2, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate.

After E3, I only thought I wanted 2 or 3 of the games... but i watched the game Line-Up a few times and now I'm pretty hyped for them!

List Update:

Pokemon Conquest - Have the Money [$35.99]
Pokemon Black & White 2 - Have the Money [???]
New Super Mario Bros. 2 - Have the Money [???]
New Super Mario Bros. Wii U - Saving Up [???]

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance - Not Sure [???]
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - Not Sure [???]
Assassin's Creed III - Not Sure [???]
Ninja Gaiden 3 - Not Sure [???]
Nintendo Land - Not Sure [???]
Tank! Tank! Tank! - Not Sure [???]
Project P-100 - Not Sure [???]

Mario Party 2 (Wii) - At a Later Date [$15.00]

Crackin355 said:
If not the gameplay and story itself, Assassin's Creed III will be worth the $100 just for the hilariously nonchalant British soldier sippin' tea.

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
Crackin355 said:
If not the gameplay and story itself, Assassin's Creed III will be worth the $100 just for the hilariously nonchalant British soldier sippin' tea.

Actually, I can get games a lot cheaper through ozgameshop. It takes about a week to ship (It's from Europe) but its worth it considering everything is cheap and works on PAL systems.

Updated list.

I know I am getting:
The Last Story - will preorder as soon as possible
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Pikmin 3

I think I will get:
Final Fantasy X
Chrono Cross
Okami
Xenogears
Animal Crossing 3DS

New Super Mario Bros. U, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Paper Mario Sticker Star. Possibly Game & Wario and Scribblenauts Unlimited.

For sure getting:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Fire Emblem: Awakening (if it gets a U.S. release date)
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (please show this at the conference tonight)

Might get/looking into:
Pikmin 3
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendo Land
Project P-100
Game & Wario

I'm probably missing some others but oh well.

Back