Games you are planning on getting

Perhaps an SNES. And Earthbound. If I ever have two hundred bucks just sitting in my pocket. :P

Good luck bidding in ebay, it will be a challenge for world's greatest game ever

It can cost $100 if you are lucky

Waiting for Paper Mario Sticker Star to go down in price and seeing if I can get Star Wars Bounty Hunter at some point.

Reserved Rayman Legends the other day... I didn't know there was an actual release date, but apparently it's Feb. 26, 2013.

I actually recently won an eBay auction for Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, I've tried to also get a Gameboy Player but lost both auctions I've tried.

Seriously the first of the two GBPs sold for $285 AUD. I'm not kidding. The other I lost by $3.

I may get DKCR and Pokemon X or Y.

Almost forgot will try to get Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon when it comes out and the new Crash game if it is released.

After playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, I want to track down and try out all the other games in the Sega Superstars series, including the original Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and SEGA Superstars Tennis.

Smashgoom202 said:
After playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, I want to track down and try out all the other games in the Sega Superstars series, including the original Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing and SEGA Superstars Tennis.
In my opinion if you get All Stars Racing don't use the Wii Wheel on it. It was a pain to use on some tracks.

Yoshidude99 said:
Smashgoom202 said:
In my opinion if you get All Stars Racing don't use the Wii Wheel on it. It was a pain to use on some tracks.
I'm planning to get the Xbox 360 version, for Banjo-Kazooie.

supermariofan said:
I want to get Final Fantasy 7 I heard it's the best of the Final Fantasy franchise

It really depends on your taste, I thought it was okay though.

Yoshidude99 said:
Say what games you are planning on getting in this topic. I plan on getting Rayman 3 and mabye a Spyro game but not skylanders.
What? Not Skylanders?

It's actually quite a fun game.

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Roserade said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Say what games you are planning on getting in this topic. I plan on getting Rayman 3 and mabye a Spyro game but not skylanders.
What? Not Skylanders?

It's actually quite a fun game.
To me, it's the Spyro franchise that destroyed the Spyro franchise for me, why can't it be like the Legend of Spyro trilogy, it was so dark, and it was so gripping! This... is just too kid friendly compared to the other Spyro games, what the hell happened to Spyro? Did he have an accident? Seriously, you use happy meal toys to play as the characters? Whatever happened to a select screen? Those games look like they barely have anything to do with Spyro!

supermariofan said:
I want to get Final Fantasy 7 I heard it's the best of the Final Fantasy franchise
When you hear people talking about the Final Fantasy games, keep in mind that the fanbase is really sectionised and those who like one game strictly keep together without accepting anyone whose opinion on their favourite game does not match theirs -- essentially, form your own opinions before accepting everyone else's, especially when it comes to Final Fantasy. For example, I love Final Fantasy XIII, but most fans hate it to bits. Though speaking of Final Fantasy and games I am planning on getting, when I get a PS3 I am probably getting both Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2, plus some other games I'm not really sure about which they are at the moment.

Back