Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Well, that makes sense, but I'd prefer something more original

Today I reserved copies of both Pokemon Black AND White 2 (I couldn't decide), while picking up a Keldeo poster to remind me to go back to GameStop later this week to pick one up.

This'll be my first special event Pokemon! :D

stupid event pokemon

i'll just go get white 2 soon and get keldeo just because

but it's dumb that you have to get him in an event

i was lucky enough to drop by gamestop for kirbys dream collection and snagged keldeo on both black and white, so i have two!

Jack Noir said:
stupid event pokemon

i'll just go get white 2 soon and get keldeo just because

but it's dumb that you have to get him in an event
I do think it's kind of lame that some Pokemon you can only get during a certain period of time in real life, and thus, will never likely get another chance to receive them. THAT BEING SAID, I'm still going to get Keldeo. And Genesect when Balck & White 2 comes out. Just because I can, and I can get it while the getting's good.

Pyro said:
i was lucky enough to drop by gamestop for kirbys dream collection and snagged keldeo on both black and white, so i have two!

lol i kinda have that same situation? xD i had a Shiny Keldeo someone gave me and it's shiny level 70, when i got the event keldeo, it was dissapointing to be level 15 :l lol and I AM SOO EXCITED FOR BLACK 2! hey who agrees with me? Black/Black 2 is better than White/White 2, i really don't like white because of White forest and other stuff <_< Black City is awesome! but Triple battle is way better than roatation (i hate rotation lol)

So I got Keldeo for my Pokemon White... Now I'm wondering if there's an event in the actual game I can activate with Keldeo in my party...

Also, apparently, the GameStop I go to isn't doing anymore events, so no go for Genesect for my compies of Black 2 and White 2. I was thinking about going to the nearby Toys R Us to see if they're doing it, or another GameStop I know off... Can anyone help me on this?

Go to Moor of Iccirus with Terrakoin, Cobalion, and Virizion in your party, along with Keldeo. There'll be an event there where you can teach Keldeo Secret Sword.

It's the same exact thing in B2W2, except you go to Flocessey Ranch to do it.

Pyro said:
Go to Moor of Iccirus with Terrakoin, Cobalion, and Virizion in your party, along with Keldeo. There'll be an event there where you can teach Keldeo Secret Sword.

It's the same exact thing in B2W2, except you go to Flocessey Ranch to do it.
Thanks... Although I'm told that if I do that in the Black/White 2 version, it permanently changes forms... does the form change come with enhanced stats?

Not that it matters, I prefer my Keldeo as it is. See, that's the thing, even though Nintendo/Game Freak helped improve previously worthless Pokemon by giving them powerful evolutions in generation IV, they all look really stupid and, in my humble opinion, ruined an otherwise cool Pokemon/evolutionary line.

Smashgoom202 said:
Thanks... Although I'm told that if I do that in the Black/White 2 version, it permanently changes forms... does the form change come with enhanced stats?

Not that it matters, I prefer my Keldeo as it is. See, that's the thing, even though Nintendo/Game Freak helped improve previously worthless Pokemon by giving them powerful evolutions in generation IV, they all look really stupid and, in my humble opinion, ruined an otherwise cool Pokemon/evolutionary line.
Let me clear up a few things.

1. I'm pretty sure the change is not permanent. You can switch it back to the original form by deleting Secret Sword, although I'm not sure if it can be re-learned...
2. Keldeo's stats do not change when it turns into Resolute Form.
3. Did you really diss the Gen IV new evolutions? That means you believe that awesome Pokemon like Yanmega, Gliscor, Electivire, Magmortar, Mamoswine, and my personal favorite Weavile look stupid?

That's pretty harsh man. Real harsh.

(also of course you like keldeo's original form it's the closest pokemon to a pony)

I have to agree with Javelin. Most of the 4th gen evolutions are cool. The are a few exceptions, like Tangrowth and Lickilicky. But Weavile and Electivire are awesome.

One of the best things about Gen IV was all the really cool final evolutions. I don't know, they just all seemed to be amazing to me.

the gen iv evolutions were brilliant, and two of my favorites are in those category (roserade and porygon-z)

but all of those are awesome either way

except for lickilicky

Big McIntosh said:
Jack Noir said:
(also of course you like keldeo's original form it's the closest pokemon to a pony)

um...

077Ponyta.png
078Rapidash.png
TwilightRage.png

522Blitzle.png
523Zebstrika.png
keldeo still looks the closest to someone from mlp, which is the kind of pony i was referring to

i mean seriously normal form keldeo could be picked up and dropped into MLP with only super minor changes and he would fit right in

Jack Noir said:
keldeo still looks the closest to someone from mlp, which is the kind of pony i was referring to

i mean seriously normal form keldeo could be picked up and dropped into MLP with only super minor changes and he would fit right in
cue shitty fanfic if it hasn't happened already

The sad part is, it probably has.

ugh super-large fandoms are usually so annoying

lord of the rings being (as far as I can tell) the only exception

Blue Paratroopa said:
Cirdec said:
Lickilicky is awesome because he is the only normal type pokémon who can learn Explosion.
Really?
Yeah, but Explosion isn't good anymore.

It used to secretly lower your opponent's Defense by half, which effectively raised its base power to 400 - but now it's just 250 I believe.

Petrel was the most annoying rocket executive just because of his self-destructing Koffings

Back