Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Fun Fact: These are the first main series games to be released in North America in the fall instead of spring since FireRed and LeafGreen.

Coincidentally, I've been recieving Pokemon games for my birthday in Spring since FR/LG came out

I'm just curious. It says on Serebii that, if you have the Memory Link function, the player character from BW will be mentioned by name, instead of just 'a trainer'. So, what happens if you give the same name to your BW2 protagonist?

I mean, you normally give the same name to your character in every pokemon game.

Purple Yoshi said:
I'm just curious. It says on Serebii that, if you have the Memory Link function, the player character from BW will be mentioned by name, instead of just 'a trainer'. So, what happens if you give the same name to your BW2 protagonist?

I mean, you normally give the same name to your character in every pokemon game.

I think it's just something they wanted to add in.

I skipped on getting Black and White. They didn't really appeal to me and my interest in pokemon began to diminish. But once I saw this, I got interested and I can safely say I will be buying White 2.

Although, to be honest, the subtitles say the same thing.

I think the reason why people like Japanese voices is because, unless you know Japanese, there's no way you can tell if the voice acting is bad.

Still, it is seriously the best trailer ever. Singlehandedly made me want the game.

Actually, no. I wanted the game when I realised N was coming back.

I saw there's a Keldeo event in Australia, too. But it ends 2 days before BW2 comes out. Really? Why don't I go to EB games to buy BW2 and get Keldeo THEN instead of going once for Keldeo and going back a few weeks later to get BW2!

Stupid ideas are stupid.

Back