Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started the game. I barely got any time to play it, though. I'm still in Asperatia.

i got it preordered SUCKAS

Anyways, I'm about to challenge Cheren, but I keep failing, so I'm grinding my Pokemon.

I'll post my team in the appropriate thread.

I got Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 this past Sunday. I started with Black 2, since I had Pokemon White, and I chose Oshawott as my starter Pokemon.

I beat the second gym leader just now. As in right this very second as of this writing! I spent most of my time walking around to improve the happiness of both my Asurill and Riolu so they evolved int Marill and Lucario, and since Lucario's a Steel-type, it helped a lot in that battle.

Also, I got Genesect the day I got Pokemon Black 2 & White 2, but only for Black 2, and it also feels weird, having only my Oshawott then suddenly obtaining this legendary Pokemon. I'm almost tempted to keep it in my party, now that all of my main team has leveled-up to it's level... It almost feels rather unfair.

I also feel compelled to talk about a certain "animal rights" activist group and what they did recently involving Pokemon, but I don't want to give them the attention.

Right now I have a team of Dewott, Leavanny, Magnemite and Gurdurr. I need to trade my Gurdurr over to evolve. Thank god I still have my DS lite.

Just going to start Elesa's gym. I was massively underlevelled until I realised the amount of training spots you can get to once you hit Ninbasa city.

I like it so far, although I feel like they're running out of excuses for why people are giving you all the key items.

Oh, yeah. I fought ALL the trainers in Route 4, Desert Resort, and Relic Castle (top floors), and my Pokemon are Lv. 25 now.

Also, there IS a thread to post your Pokemon teams.

So, I want to go explore Castelia Sewers completely, but I can't do it because there's water everywhere and I don't know surf... So instead, I'm going to continue onward, but I'm waiting for the right moment to dedicate myself to this game.

In the meantime, I'm still playing Pokemon Red, I've reached Vermillion City.

Yeah, but how does the game mehancic work, do you have to start over or something, or is it just something you turn on and off?

Dr. Turnip said:
Damn. Neither Serebii nor Bulbapedia has been of much help.

I read on serebii that Challenge mode is something you can turn on after beating it (or something). Not too sure, but I think you unlock the feature when you get a key item for it.

I beat Burgh in Pokemon Black 2, just taking my sweet time with this game while I'm doing other things...

Back