Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Here's a tip: never give out your address on the Internet.

Yeah, good advice for the clueless idiots in the world.

EVENTUALLY. Meaning you could send me the address in a message.

Roserade said:
EVENTUALLY. Meaning you could send me the address in a message.

You do realize you answered that only clueless idiots give out their address and you want me to give mine out. And you're being completely serious.

Dang, I want to delete that post...

I have Genesect and live in Melbourne. Come find me if you dare.

Because I am waiting until I have beat Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version to purchase these games, I am also going to miss these events. But I don't care about that at all because events are dumb as fuck, and I'm going to get an action replay to enable me to catch otherwise event-only Pokémon.

Roserade said:
Anyone have Genesect? I won't get White 2 till Christmas, so I'll miss the event.

While I do have the ticket for receiving a Genesect, I'm not handing it over to anyone. It'll be my very first event Pokemon received, and I don't want it taken away from me, even if it's banned from the Battle Subway and PWT.

Of course, I could always use PokeGen to make one, though it would have to look completely legal. Unfortunately, you can't ask for a Genesect at the GTS if you haven't encountered it.

How do you get a PokeGen? ;D

Roserade said:
How do you get a PokeGen? ;D

PokeGen is a program where you can modify the game data of any of the DS Pokemon titles; Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2. You can use it to create and/or modify your Pokemon, while trying to keep them looking legal, but you need certain accessories in order to extract the game data from any DS game cards.

Okay, thanks.

Okay so like, I beat Hue/rival in undella town, which I might say has been the best battle yet, but he gave me dive, then so more scenes informing me of ruins deep underwater.

Found the place, picked up tons of plates, which is awesome, but out of curiosity, what exactly is in the ruins besides those plates?

Also found magma stone so, which is good, as I love heatran.

There's also the Relic items, which you can sell to the item maniac at Undella Town for a large amount of cash.

So, I beat the main storyline segment.

It wasn't bad. Not as good as BW, but still pretty good. I guess there just weren't any shocks in it like in BW. I mean, Colress being in Team Plasma was so obvious - he wears the old team plasma colours!

Speaking of Colress, while he wasn't such a developed character, his battle theme was pretty awesome. Did anyone else recognise it from the BW2 animated trailer?

I half expected for N to say "Cue the fangirls" when he arrived. I mean, about time he showed up for real!

I kinda wish you could have caught Kyurem there. God, Ghetsis is too smart sometimes.

So, overall? Not as good as BW, but still pretty cool. Especially the 3d scenes with Kyurem at the end. God, that was some cool animation.

Purple Yoshi said:
So, I beat the main storyline segment.

It wasn't bad. Not as good as BW, but still pretty good. I guess there just weren't any shocks in it like in BW. I mean, Colress being in Team Plasma was so obvious - he wears the old team plasma colours!

Speaking of Colress, while he wasn't such a developed character, his battle theme was pretty awesome. Did anyone else recognise it from the BW2 animated trailer?

I half expected for N to say "Cue the fangirls" when he arrived. I mean, about time he showed up for real!

I kinda wish you could have caught Kyurem there. God, Ghetsis is too smart sometimes.

So, overall? Not as good as BW, but still pretty cool. Especially the 3d scenes with Kyurem at the end. God, that was some cool animation.

The main story aint quite as good as b/ws, but the optional content is far superior.

Theres also quite a bit of stuff to do and a little backstory in other optional areas.

Such as:

N's castle.

Overall I feel like b/w2 was better in side content and pokemon selection.

Considering I was never really hard pressed to find a decent flyer or water type, unlike in b/w.

At least the PWT is something that the Black and White versions were lacking, along with the move tutors. Prior to Black 2 and White 2, it was illegal for a Hydreigon to have Dark Pulse and Earth Power at the same time.

For those of you with the Japanese Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 games, the next WiFi event has been announced. This WiFi event gives the Pokémon Meowth to tie in with the resurrection of Team Rocket in the anime during the new saga, Pokémon Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N. It's Level 15, holds a Smoke Ball and has the moves Fury Swipes, Sing, Nasty Plot and Snatch & the ability PickUp and is to be given from December 7th 2012 to January 10th 2013. The Event Database has been updated with details of this event.

not sure if this will apply to the english version eventually but its pretty cool.

Lmao i totally forgot about that and haven't really messed with besides when you had to early in the game.

Full Sentence Names Would Be A Horrible Fad said:
It is actually really useful.

Two different shops(The Dojo and the Cafe) essentially sell Rare Candies.

Wow and I thought pickup ability was broken with rare candies.

Maybe I'll invest in it though, as rare candies would be useful for testing sets and since I can tolerate ev training that'd be cool.

Thanks for the heads up.

It's too bad that you can only get Master Balls through the raffle, as that item can really save people the trouble of catching those legendaries.

MnSG said:
It's too bad that you can only get Master Balls through the raffle, as that item can really save people the trouble of catching those legendaries.

Yeah that would help, although it does help you get two master balls as gifts(one from prof juniper and another from Colres).

But luckily the best time to catch legedaries is at night where you can fully abuse dusk balls. Best thing to do really though is have something with sleep powder or spore, false swipe it to death, and then spam dusk balls.

I really only use master balls on legendaries that I really want to catch(like Virizion and Azelf) and use for myself, rather then catch one and store it in the pc.

If anyone is having trouble with the Yancy events, the locations that she'll call you are not as random as you'd think. Apparently, she'll only call you at specific areas, and it's not just being at the right route or city either. For a full list of areas where Yancy will call you, here's the link...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yancy

Back