Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

MnSG said:
If anyone is having trouble with the Yancy events, the locations that she'll call you are not as random as you'd think. Apparently, she'll only call you at specific areas, and it's not just being at the right route or city either. For a full list of areas where Yancy will call you, here's the link...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yancy
I've already been trading pokemon with her, just got a Rhythorn not too long ago.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Who the heck is Yancy

And did BP suddenly ditch italics

If you chose the male Pokemon Trainer when you begin a new game, when you pick up the Dropped Item at Nimbasa City, you'll learn that it belongs to that very person. Yancy can offer you some Dream World ability Pokemon if you trade with her, but you first need to call her a certain number of times.

If you chose the female Pokemon Trainer, however, then the Dropped Item will belong to Curtis, who operates in the same manner as Yancy.

Do keep note, however, that some of the Pokemon that you can receive are heavily dependent on the gender of your trainer. For example, your trainer has to be female if you want to get a Sableye; if your trainer is male, you'll get a Mawile instead. Also, while both genders can get a Shellos, your trainer's gender will determine which Shellos form you'll receive.

Well, I just got to the Pokemon League. My Pokemon are level 54-55, is that too underlevelled?

God, Victory Road was long. Thank god they had a healing point in the middle.

I was like level 60 at the end of it so yeah.

Of course alot of champs pokes are level 60.

If you're playing on Easy Mode, the highest leveled Pokemon that you'd face at the Pokemon League is Iris's Haxorus, which is at level 55; 4 levels lower than in Normal Mode.

I guess that would explain why I didn't have trouble with the league, I was Lv69, which is apparently 10 levels higher than iris' Haxorus. I did have some challenge when I did the rematch at lv80 though, which was much better.

Can I say this?

What the heck is up with Iris's dress?

Because I don't think she's pretty in it or anything... :birdo:

Roserade said:
Can I say this?

eh idk i think iris is pretty, plus her design is way better than what it was in b/w.

But she IS my fav champ anyway, dat theme song.

Joltik said:
Roserade said:
Can I say this?

eh idk i think iris is pretty, plus her design is way better than what it was in b/w.

Most other champs theme songs tried to be really awesome sounding, some did it well. I like Iris' theme because it sounds childish and great at the same time, which suits the character, instead of it just trying to be epic or intense.

Not to mention her team is actually pretty threatning too, although it is pure attack based(except for Hydreigon), but there are some pretty big threats like Haxorus, Aggron, and Hydreigon.

Overall the area of the battle was also awesome too. It was just a really fun fight.

Crackin355 said:
Joltik said:
Roserade said:
Can I say this?

Most other champs theme songs tried to be really awesome sounding, some did it well. I like Iris' theme because it sounds childish and great at the same time, which suits the character, instead of it just trying to be epic or intense.
Kanto champ theme ftw

And Clay won't freaking lose. I knew picking Tepig was a bad idea...

Well, considering I don't really train my Pokemon to level 100, it's the thing I need to make sure I'm not too underlevelled. I always wondered how much EXP you could get if you had a level 1 Pokemon defeat something really high levelled.

Or you could just use the EXP share, I guess. And have fun seeing how many levels it grows.

Some of the Pokemon Breeders at the White Treehollow will have a Blissey in their possession. That can really bulk up your lower leveled Pokemon's experience points if they're holding the Exp. Share item.

Anyway, the Lucky Egg is your friend when training to level 100, but you do need to go up against high leveled Pokemon to accomplish the task at a quicker rate.

Full Sentence Names Would Be A Horrible Fad said:
Guys, I want your opinion on the EXP drop off.

IMO, it makes getting from 80-100 super *bleep*ing annoying.
The EXP drop off?
What's that?

Pandapowah said:

The EXP drop off?
What's that?

It's when you get less EXP points for defeating an opponent who is a lower level than you.

I don't know if this is off-topic, but have you guys tried the games on the Pokemon.com website? They're actually really fun. And they're free!

Purple Yoshi said:
Pandapowah said:

The EXP drop off?
What's that?

It's when you get less EXP points for defeating an opponent who is a lower level than you.

I don't know if this is off-topic, but have you guys tried the games on the Pokemon.com website? They're actually really fun. And they're free!
And they give you virtual cash to buy accessories for your trainer and stuff! Right now my character looks like Hilbert

Christmas Crackin355 said:
I don't know if this has been said enough, but Hilbert is a horrible name.

Oh, yes, definitely. And Hilda (the female name) isn't very good either.

And now that I'm going to the post game content, I'm forced to suffer the consequences of giving the same name to my BW character and my BW2 character. But what else was I going to do? It's my name!

I don't see the problem with that. Unless it's that memory link thing that makes people who talk about the guy from B/W say your B/W characters name instead.

Purple Yoshi said:
Christmas Crackin355 said:
I don't know if this has been said enough, but Hilbert is a horrible name.

Oh, yes, definitely. And Hilda (the female name) isn't very good either.
They're old-fashioned names

It was very common when my grandmother and grandfather were children

Back