Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Purple Yoshi said:
Oh, yes, definitely. And Hilda (the female name) isn't very good either.

(I'd disagree but that's only because I know someone with that name.)

Oh, ok.

Been doing the post-game content.
Up to N's Castle. The level 70 Zekrom was harder than I thought it would be. I underestimated how strong it was.

This part of the game adds fuel to both the "N is actually a Zoroark disguised as a human" theory and me shipping N/main character from BW.

I was thinking about it, and I realised I like the story a lot more than I realised. The only thing I wish is that we could have seen more of Colress, rather than him just popping up now and again to give you key items and stuff.

My grandma got me Pokemon White 2 as my Christmas present! Best grandma in the world :3

My current team:

Shower (Oshawott)
Level.10

Tricky (Purrloin)
Level.8

Sewaddle
Level.7

I did spot something, in terms of Basculin. It seems that the Blue-Striped Basculin can only have the Rock Head ability when they're caught in the wild, as when I hatched a Blue-Striped Basculin from an egg, it had the Reckless ability, instead of Rock Head.

AlienMas Celebrator; Scout A. Tsoukalos said:
Guys I'm under leveled. What do you suggest me for grinding?

Do what everyone else does - kill Audinos. The highest levelled ones, in the shaking grass.

Although I got through the whole game relatively underlevelled.

What I do to find shaking grass, I run around the outside of a field of grass and if it takes way too long and I still haven't found one, I go into a town and then go back and do it some more. Also, If you're Pokemon are weak, just keep hitting, maybe get some potions if they die quickly. If they're underleveled, they'll probably go up pretty fast.

I had overleveled Pokemon and I still got a level up after 2-3 Audinos.

I haven't used Join Avenue. At all. I don't even know what it is actually, I didn't pay attention when I went through it, I was just trying to get to the gym.

It has a number of uses, it can help hatch or level your pokemon, as well as make it friendlier towards you. You can also buy items like berries, or stuff to refill your HP, all depending on who you hire.

You'll get around... five-ish visitors per day that you can hire, and if you don't want to hire a visitor, you can recommend them to a shop which will increase said shop's popularity, (basically, level them up) the higher the level, the better the items.

(I got tired all of a sudden so pardon me if some of the things I'm saying sounds incoherent)

The Ghost of Christmas Crash said:
You'll get around... five-ish visitors per day that you can hire, and if you don't want to hire a visitor, you can recommend them to a shop which will increase said shop's popularity, (basically, level them up) the higher the level, the better the items.

(I got tired all of a sudden so pardon me if some of the things I'm saying sounds incoherent)

That sounds pretty cool, I should probably visit that place more often.

Join Avenue is actually sorta fun. And it's definitely worth the time invested in it, considering you can decrease egg hatching time, get evolution stones, and get cheap level ups. And also get rare berries.

Of course, you have to level up the shops a lot until they get useful things.

Update of my team:

497.gif

Crash Ability:Overgrow
-Wring Out
-Leaf Blade
-Giga Drain
(For those times I need to heal Crash and I'm cheap/don't want to use healing items/just wanna stall)
-Coil(to increase Leaf Blade's strength and allow Crash to survive more physical attacks)

055.gif

Pyro Ability: Damp(believe it or not it did have effect one and rain has helped Pyro from time to time).
-Strength(Pyro's not even meant to do physical damage, and I don't plan to competititve)
-Ice Beam
-Psychic
-Surf

059.gif

Creativity(semi-ironic nickname; had none when I nick'd him this) Ability:Intimidate
Bulldoze
Fire Fang
Extremespeed(I love this move; saved my ass from losing to Drayden)
Reversal(occasionally used low hp fighting type move)

596.gif

Fuzzy Ability:Compoundeyes
-Electroweb
-Signal Beam
-Agility
-Sucker Punch(ocassional Dark type move/priority attack)

569.gif

Garbodor Ability: Weak Armor(too lazy to catch one with another ability)
-Body Slam
-Sludge Bomb(non-Venoshock main attacking move)
-Venoshock(combine with Toxic/Sludge Bomb's ocassional poisoning)
-Toxic(too bad Weak armor makes it hard to stall effectively)

625.gif

Antighost Ability:Defiant
-Metal Claw
-Slash
-Night Slash(you know, physical STAB)
-Metal Sound(no idea really, Antighost is more physical

Badges
50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Toxic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png
50px-Bolt_Badge.png
50px-Quake_Badge.png
50px-Jet_Badge.png
50px-Legend_Badge.png
50px-Wave_Badge.png

Current Objective:
Get to the Pokémon league

MnSG said:
Also, people that you've traded with at the GTS may visit the Join Avenue as well.
There are people in the GTS trading each other Magnemites just to get more visitors in their avenues.

Probably because of the fact that they're pretty easy to catch. However, I tried offering a Pidove at one point, and no one took it whatsoever.

Purple Yoshi said:
Why Magnemites?
-Easy to catch
-Their ability, Magnet Pull, makes Magnemites appear more often.
-They learn ThunderWave and SonicBoom early. Which makes catching other Magnemites easy.

Back