Fire Emblem: Awakening

Isn't Inigo's technically one of the earlier paralogues, like paralogue 6 or something? I think it's mostly the level layout and how it basically bottlenecks at the end. Personally, I found Cynthia's the hardest because I keep on forgetting she has a close combat weapon and I keep on unintentionally killing her. I swear I restarted the chapter like three times just because I forgot how big of a reach she has. Severa's was pretty balls too.

Inigo's is Paralogue 6, yes, but it has the highest level enemies of all of them.

Niime said:
Inigo's is Paralogue 6, yes, but it has the highest level enemies of all of them.

Highest? Thank god. Yeah, I've been noticing it not as bad as the Inigo one. Owain's was pretty easy. I had a lot of difficulty with Kjelle, but I got her. I think all I really have left is Cherche's, Meriel's, Nowi's, and Tharja's, and then I'm good.

I found Gerome's to pretty easy, just keep your flyers in safe areas and you can get get through it fine. Also BMB, list your pairings and class changes.

NSY said:
I found Gerome's to pretty easy, just keep your flyers in safe areas and you can get get through it fine. Also BMB, list your pairings and class changes.

I kind of don't, because I can already see you guys ripping at me like "Why the hell did you do this?"

I'm just playing the game without doing the research of what the best pairings are or what the best classes are for my players.

Played the demo of this earlier, it was pretty enjoyable. So yeah I might buy this game soon, though idrk yet since I really want M&L:DT as well.

I beat chapter 11 on hard mode earlier, god is this chapter so annoying to get through. The only chapters i'm not looking forward is chapter 13 and a couple of the child chapters. I don't think the hazards in chapter 18 is going to annoy me mostly because it's going to do the same damage as before. Everything else should be an enjoyable challenge.

well PTR hasn't played the game or watched an lp of it so it's not like he would know

well "his" voice is pretty female sounding in chapter 4.
you'll understand when you get to Chapter 6

I'm trying to avoid cheap grinding in this game because I've heard it makes even the later chapters look like a cakewalk. I'll do it once i've beaten the main game because I think you need it to get through some of the DLC maps.

Reinforcements on Turns 6/8, watch out if you're too slow to end the chapter by then. If you don't want to deal with them, Acrobat units, fliers and mages with Rescue staves should easily get you there fast enough.

While it may not be the fastest way, I would suggest you slowly take out all the enemies which will open up the boss without anything else trying to kill while killing her.

okie day then, thx

though i'm gonna go grind some first before trying it again

go do some of the child chapters if you haven't, they will be a cakewalk at this point.

Hatsune Loki the 45th Sith Dragon Rider of Bag End said:
okie day then, thx

though i'm gonna go grind some first before trying it again
if you galeforce enough you can one turn it

Back