Fire Emblem: Awakening

eh, I think i'll just grind since i'm actually kind of enjoying it plus I wanna marry more of my units (and unlock their kids)

Heh
A few months ago I got up to wave 5 on apothesis but then that hero with 70 strength happened.

Dr. Javelin said:
which is why you have to marry her so she actually has a reason to stick with your army
My brother always marries Anna,
She should have been able to support with all the other parent males, she should have had a kid like all the other females obtained before chapter 13!

The life of an optional character is hard.

I guess I don't really get supports on purpose anyway, I've just been going with the flow for my first run through. I might pay attention to what is good and what isn't on my next run through. I heard Frederick is bad later on in the game but I still use him, he's my bro. Never leave a bro behind.

Mio Akiyama said:

I guess I don't really get supports on purpose anyway, I've just been going with the flow for my first run through. I might pay attention to what is good and what isn't on my next run through. I heard Frederick is bad later on in the game but I still use him, he's my bro. Never leave a bro behind.
cd345cc4d0ae5e412750b747db21c52a49269bad_full.jpg

Haruka Nanase said:
Dr. Javelin said:
which is why you have to marry her so she actually has a reason to stick with your army
My brother always marries Anna,
She should have been able to support with all the other parent males, she should have had a kid like all the other females obtained before chapter 13!
seriously. anna's way better than a lot of the characters who have more supports, which irritates me

Mio Akiyama said:

He's fine. I don't think he's taken a hit in like 4 chapters at level 20 with an S level relationship.

So, I'm doing a female playthrough of this game and I'm going to marry Gangrel just to get his support convos (along with Morgan!Gangrel's) out of the way. Of course, the problem is that he can't be obtained till literally the end of the game and because of that I have to pair myself with someone. I can't pair myself with any of the males because I might S-support them and all the females are being paired with their husbands. The only two choices I have to pair up with are Anna or Say'ri (and Tiki but she's too far away too).

Anyways, who do you guys think I should pair up with for the end of the game, Say'ri or Anna? I'm leaning towards Anna because she's more interesting and she's closer to the beginning, but I want someone that will have decent attack. Also, I'm on Chapter 9.

Can't you get their S-Supports but not activate them?

Just like how you can get the C-Supports for Chrom and one of his partner choices but still pair him with Olivia as long as you do the dance thing for 7 turns and don't activate those conversations with the other partners.

Anna, definitely. Say'ri's kind of boring, but Anna's always good for a laugh.

It also means you won't have to train Gaius as much because Anna's a good thief character.

Dr. Javelin said:
Anna, definitely. Say'ri's kind of boring, but Anna's always good for a laugh.

It also means you won't have to train Gaius as much because Anna's a good thief character.

Per this.

So I beat the game today!!!!

I'm doing a female run of it on the hard mode, and now that I know who all the characters are, I'm going to better ship them. Really mad that a few characters that I had few ships and by the time I got them I already used all those ships with others.

Henry said:
So I beat the game today!!!!

I'm doing a female run of it on the hard mode,

Man, hard mode got too easy for me by about the final 3rd of the game. I just had to restart on lunatic!

So I used the internet break imposed on me by the hospital stay to finish marrying off all the people who can have kids.

What an odd way to pass time.

I just started this game and it's pretty good. I'm thinking about changing my username to Fredrick in honor of his brokenness.

King Harkinian said:
I just started this game and it's pretty good. I'm thinking about changing my username to Fredrick in honor of his brokenness.
Frederick is great at the beginning of the game, but he is far from broken.
Rosalina and Luma said:
This game is taking too long to download :(
Don't worry, it's worth the wait.

Back