Fire Emblem: Awakening

King Harkinian said:
I just started this game and it's pretty good. I'm thinking about changing my username to Fredrick in honor of his brokenness.
This is what we call a "Jeigan". He might look super good now but he has really horrible growths that'll result in him being totally useless later.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Auburn S said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
This game is taking too long to download :(
Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
Hell yeah it is

Where do I find the DLC download menu
You can access the Outrealm Gate (DLC menu) from the map after you complete Chapter 4.

Auburn S said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Auburn S said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
This game is taking too long to download :(
Don't worry, it's worth the wait.
Hell yeah it is

Where do I find the DLC download menu
You can access the Outrealm Gate (DLC menu) from the map after you complete Chapter 4.
Okay.

This game is really neat, I'll admit. I really like the customizable character trait of it, and I like the way the story is going.

Gregor said:
King Harkinian said:
I just started this game and it's pretty good. I'm thinking about changing my username to Fredrick in honor of his brokenness.
This is what we call a "Jeigan". He might look super good now but he has really horrible growths that'll result in him being totally useless later.
of course, this being awakening you can just keep spamming second seals until he's actually good

frederick's stat caps aren't considerably worse than anyone else's

Anna said:
Gregor said:
King Harkinian said:
of course, this being awakening you can just keep spamming second seals until he's actually good

frederick's stat caps aren't considerably worse than anyone else's
His stat caps aren't worse than anyone else's, but I don't see why you'd want to spam that many second seals on them when they could be going to characters who are much easier to cap out.

Since Awakening allows you to grind, there really is no reason not to do whatever you want, since you get infinite opportunities to level people up. So even if the other units can be built up more easily, if you want a decent Frederick, why the fudge not?

Now, if this was another Fire Emblem title though, wasting EXP on the Jeigan would be very ill-advised.

Well, you're certainly right about DLC sucking out your money...
I haven't even bought them all yet :(

Onto Chapter 5. This is really exciting!

Rosalina and Luma said:

I own every dlc and have completed them all accept apothesis

Cordelia said:
Rosalina and Luma said:

Really? Cool.

I'm just pairing everyone up in my battles.

Rosalina and Luma said:
Cordelia said:
Rosalina and Luma said:

Really? Cool.

thats a good thing, pairing makes things much easier

are you playing on casual or classic

Cordelia said:
I own every dlc and have completed them all

One day I want to be able to say that I've done this, gotten every single support conversation in the game, maxed out my Renown and have beaten the game on every single difficulty. And maybe even some restricted runs after all of that.

...I'm getting there, at least.

Lucina said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
Cordelia said:
Rosalina and Luma said:

Really? Cool.

thats a good thing, pairing makes things much easier

are you playing on casual or classic
Casual

like my person died once and like lissa was once the attacker and i don't kmow how to swap her weapon so i was fucked

Unless you reclass her to pegasus knight iirc.

Which might be a good idea at some point because it gives her access to Galeforce.

I think it's totally out-of-hand (but I think it's funny, so I don't mind) how many people think Chrom is hot.

Cordelia said:
King Harkinian said:
I think it's totally out-of-hand (but I think it's funny, so I don't mind) how many people think Chrom is hot.
But look at dat ass
tumblr_muci3fgxBm1qm00vbo1_400.png
You're proving my point here.

ThreeThousand said:
don't go and look up the chrom mousepad
(eyes burn up)
I disliked Sully, because she had the whole "*bleep* 4th Chaos Emerald" syndrome (if you know what I mean.

Back