Fire Emblem: Awakening

Phantom L said:
I really don't like Nah
I know everyone else disagrees with me, but I just hate the way she acts towards the other characters in the supports.
I don't like her either. She seems like a boring character to me.

but...but she's so witty

her sarcastic remarks towards nowi are too awesome to ignore

Dr. Javelin said:
but...but she's so witty

her sarcastic remarks towards nowi are too awesome to ignore

that's because she's just dissing nowi lol

BMB said:
HOLY FRIGGIN BLEEP!!!!!

I cannot express how much I truly love the game right now.

Only a little bit in, but I just...I am in love with Fire Emblem!!!! Why the hell have I never played the series yet!?
this is why you must always listen to what we have to say

welp started playing this again, up to chapter 11 so far.

thought id check out some of tharjas supports since i actually never gone far with hers.

Quite the hilarious character if anything. Sadly though i ditched donnel on this playthrough because quite frankly i didnt feel like dealing with him again.

Also made mu an axe user, which i think i stated somewhere else, going well so far.

BMB said:
No, NO!

I just saw the Emmeryn scene in Chapter 9...

I am so depressed now. That was just...cruel...

The marriage stuff is fun too. I got three marriages so far.

YES BUT IT'S SO GREAT <3

and her narration makes it even more sad.

And yeah the marriage is great because there's just so many possibilities.

BMB said:
No, NO!

I just saw the Emmeryn scene in Chapter 9...

I am so depressed now. That was just...cruel...

The marriage stuff is fun too. I got three marriages so far.

That brought out literally all of the feels when I saw that.

So I just bought the Golden Pack + Smash Brethren 3 DLC, and so far the former maps were really worth it, don't know about the latter since I haven't tried it yet though. Are there any other DLC maps out there that are really worth it or is it just mainly the Golden Pack?

So...

Is "Marth" Chrom's child?

Also, because of the FE names many of you had, it's hard looking at some of characters.

I'm just like "No, stop thinking of them as Crash or Gamefreak!"

Dr. Javelin said:
BMB said:
So...

Is "Marth" Chrom's child?
All in due time, BMB. All in due time.

You're such a jerk.

I'm somewhat afraid to share my ships (I stayed up till like 8am playing FE, so I got a lot done), but I think I have 5 marriages now and three couples that are almost ready to marry.

小龙怪 said:
Share the ships please.

yeah since the fire emblem series is basically a rpg turn based strategy shiping simulation game.

Ooh are we talking shipping again? Yarne/Cynthia is adorbs.

what has this game done to me

Rocket '3Koon said:

you'll wonder more about that in fe9 and fe10.

Zae Roles said:
Rocket '3Koon said:

I still have to beat Path of Radiance.

I was on 17 part 4 but then started over because I just didn't like the way my units were.

New Super Mario said:
Zae Roles said:
Rocket '3Koon said:

I was on 17 part 4 but then started over because I just didn't like the way my units were.

not really surprised since there are some pretty meh units in the two games, that and ive found that the level ups is often worse then previous games.

Zae Roles said:
New Super Mario said:
Zae Roles said:
Rocket '3Koon said:

not really surprised since there are some pretty meh units in the two games, that and ive found that the level ups is often worse then previous games.
Yeah, there isn't much way to train your units and the awards exp thing is kinda lame.

New Super Mario said:
Zae Roles said:
New Super Mario said:
Zae Roles said:
Rocket '3Koon said:

Yeah, there isn't much way to train your units and the awards exp thing is kinda lame.

Now that i think of it i dont recall there even being coliseums much in the two games, or at least not as much as per say fe6,7, and 11/12.

Which is kind of lame to be honest.

I forgot to say why I was afraid. Because I'll probably be told by people "You shouldn't have done that ship!"

So here's my ships:

*Chrom x Sumia
*Me x Cordelia
*Sully x Virion
*Mariel x Gaias
Stahl x Tharja
Ricken x Maribelle
Lon'qu x Panne
Nowi x Gregor

Remaining: Olivia, Kellam, Vaike, Libra, Frederick, and a few other characters I haven't run into yet.

And Chapter 11 literally was just so depressing. Even everyone was just like "why fight after that?" The music was so amazing and really made me cry...

BMB said:
I forgot to say why I was afraid. Because I'll probably be told by people "You shouldn't have done that ship!"

So here's my ships:

*Chrom x Sumia
*Me x Cordelia
*Sully x Virion
*Mariel x Gaias
Stahl x Tharja
Ricken x Maribelle
Lon'qu x Panne
Nowi x Gregor

Remaining: Olivia, Kellam, Vaike, Libra, Frederick, and a few other characters I haven't run into yet.

And Chapter 11 literally was just so depressing. Even everyone was just like "why fight after that?" The music was so amazing and really made me cry...

whats amazing about chapter 11 aside from a big impact of character death , is that chrom actually says "Don't speak her name!". Funnily enough thats the exact name of the song that plays in that chapter.

Also chrom and sumia is kind of a weird ship for me due to most of the supports revolving around pies, but those two make an amazing cynthia.

in my current playthrough i found out that i currently dont have room for another pegessus knight, and i have too many units that im currently using.

Back