Fire Emblem: Awakening

Zae Roles said:
Also chrom and sumia is kind of a weird ship for me due to most of the supports revolving around pies, but those two make an amazing cynthia.
their conversations are stupid, but i usually ship them just because sumia looks more queenly than any of the other options

Dr. Javelin said:
Zae Roles said:
Also chrom and sumia is kind of a weird ship for me due to most of the supports revolving around pies, but those two make an amazing cynthia.
their conversations are stupid, but i usually ship them just because sumia looks more queenly than any of the other options

have you shipped chrom with olivia? that shit is hilarious.

nah, it's always sumia/chrom

regardless of sumia's queenliness, she also has two cool scenes with chrom in the cutscenes (that pegasus one, and the intro vid one)

well i decided to do a new game today for the pure purposes of not like my decisions in the previous playthrough(such as not using cynthia and not the best run of morgan either).

But yeah chapter 5 so far, i also like how the tutorials in awakening are not fucking infuriating like they are in fe7.

Misty said:
I almost got it but I got Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
I may be regretting it
you really should of brought this game.

I started a new game not too long ago, and these are the people i currently have shipped
chrom x sully
me x stahl (oh yeah i genderswapped myself lol)
virion x tharja
nowi x libra
olivia x henry
cordelia x lon'qu (i think)
lissa x vaike ( owain looks reaaaallly weird with blond hair)
miriel x kellam
panne x donnel
maribelle x ricken
lucina x morgan
if any of them aren't really good please tell me.
also, who should i skip all the other future children and cherche with?

welp ive found that kellam and miriels supports are pretty adorable.

also at chapter 10. Did i mention i hate desert areas?

So I'm playing this again as well and I'm wondering, if the father cannot learn Counter and/or the mother cannot learn Galeforce, what do you guys think is the next best gender-specific ability to pass down?

Edit: It'll probably depend on the mother and father's child, but I just want a general "I usually go with X ability" consensus.

Ira Gamagoori said:
So I'm playing this again as well and I'm wondering, if the father cannot learn Counter and/or the mother cannot learn Galeforce, what do you guys think is the next best gender-specific ability to pass down?

Edit: It'll probably depend on the mother and father's child, but I just want a general "I usually go with X ability" consensus.
Conquest

Axefaire is nice for some people, like Kjelle as a General.

For the mother, Shadowgift Dual Support+ is kinda nice. It's not the best though. Lancefaire is probably more useful, though it again depends on what class you plan on having the child be.

If counter is unavailable, I usually go for armsthrift or renewal, even though those aren't gender-specific. Or you could have Donny pass down aptitude which makes leveling up less of a hassle. As for females, I'd go with dual support+ as well. That's usually what I have Miriel pass to Laurent.

Ira Gamagoori said:

I usually go with astra or luna myself.

My Severa is so incredibly broken now; she has Astra, Luna, Sol, Galeforce and with Armsthrift, she can use something like a single Killing Edge or Leif's Blade (<52% critical chance with those) that'll last her through probably six maps with that 68% activation rate. And with all this, enemies still foolishly flock to her on maps with their predicted 4 damage or 0% hit ratio. It's pretty sad, but at the same time fairly hilarious.

Heck, I managed to solo Infinite Regalia with her, no problem. If she ever got to low health and Sol wasn't activating for her, I gave her an Elixir (I didn't even need it) just in case.

Hard mode isn't too hard once you get the hang of what you need to do.

NSY said:
Hard mode isn't too hard once you get the hang of what you need to do.
i didn't find hard mode hard at all
lunatic mode is what gave me trouble X_x

For the record, I'm going at like a snail's pace right now.

The game's great and all, but I know that I need at least an hour when I do a chapter so that I have time to make sure I do it all. Plus, right now, I'm focusing on getting all the kids, so I'm still just before Chapter 14, though I basically got all the kids now, minus like 2 or 3 that I still need to find.

Ulrich said:

The game's great and all, but I know that I need at least an hour when I do a chapter so that I have time to make sure I do it all. Plus, right now, I'm focusing on getting all the kids, so I'm still just before Chapter 14, though I basically got all the kids now, minus like 2 or 3 that I still need to find.
personally, I got the kids spanning from Chapter 14-19.
Some of their chapters are hard as fuck (Inigo's), but other are e-z-p-z

i would recommend you do the easier ones (Owain, Morgan, Laurent and Kjelle) first mostly because they aren't all higher class emeny units. I would wait until after chapter 16 before doing any of the other ones.

Niime said:
Ulrich said:

personally, I got the kids spanning from Chapter 14-19.
Some of their chapters are hard as fuck (Inigo's), but other are e-z-p-z
I found Nah's pretty hard too.
I usually leave hers until last as I find it hard and I am never desperate to get her anyway as I only use her for Radiant Hero.

nah's with those freaking walls was annoying
why can't you break walls like in the older FEs

i never did nahs, but i likely will when i do hard mode.

Also I regret paring Stahl with Lissa because she give him poor stat boasts. I guess he'll be stronger when I pair him with Owain. My other pairings are working alright (especially Vaike and Sully, these two cause ownage together)

Back