Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Koopa

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Shy Guy

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Kamek

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Now that we have a character roster, who will you play as (you can choose up to four)

I would either be Shy Guy, Yoshi, or Toad. Then after that any other character except Daisy, Birdo, and Kamek.

I'm gonna try out Shy Guy, Koopa and Kamek, as I do with every new character. For the 4th slot, I chose good old Yoshi. If I had a fifth vote, I would choose Toad.

I'll probably use everyone at some point though.

Kamek, most definitely :D :D :D !!!

GigaKoloktos said:
There should be an option in the poll for people that won't be limited to just 4 characters.
Well I figured people would play usually as the same couple people, so I just put a limit on it. You can always say your list of the characters in here if you want.

I find it funny how no one voted for Birdo. People should have voted for Peach over Daisy though. Peach is a better character.

I usually main Waluigi and Birdo whenever they´re playable because I tend to root for the underappreciated characters, but... they put in Kamek. Motherbleeping Kamek. That is awesome beyond belief.

So yeah, I´ll probably main Kamek.

Well, i'm excited to play as Shy Guy :D (but i can't decide between Baby Luigi and Shy Guy as a #1 favorite :/)

Drillbur said:
The thing is, how do we know this is Kamek, and not just a mistranslated Magikoopa?

Because its name is Kamek in the game.

I'd be Kamek at most opportunities, Yoshi and Shy Guy for second choices and Koopa as a last choice if needed.

Back