Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Koopa

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Shy Guy

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Kamek

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Now that we have a character roster, who will you play as (you can choose up to four)

I would either be Shy Guy, Yoshi, or Toad. Then after that any other character except Daisy, Birdo, and Kamek.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
I'm gonna try out Shy Guy, Koopa and Kamek, as I do with every new character. For the 4th slot, I chose good old Yoshi. If I had a fifth vote, I would choose Toad.

I'll probably use everyone at some point though.

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Kamek, most definitely :D :D :D !!!

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Shy Guy, Kamek, Waluigi and Yoshi, mostly.

GigaKoloktos said:
There should be an option in the poll for people that won't be limited to just 4 characters.
Well I figured people would play usually as the same couple people, so I just put a limit on it. You can always say your list of the characters in here if you want.

I find it funny how no one voted for Birdo. People should have voted for Peach over Daisy though. Peach is a better character.

Easmo

Bob-omb
I usually main Waluigi and Birdo whenever they´re playable because I tend to root for the underappreciated characters, but... they put in Kamek. Motherbleeping Kamek. That is awesome beyond belief.

So yeah, I´ll probably main Kamek.

Mario7727

Mario7727
Well, i'm excited to play as Shy Guy :D (but i can't decide between Baby Luigi and Shy Guy as a #1 favorite :/)

Drillbur said:
The thing is, how do we know this is Kamek, and not just a mistranslated Magikoopa?
Because its name is Kamek in the game.

I'd be Kamek at most opportunities, Yoshi and Shy Guy for second choices and Koopa as a last choice if needed.