Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Shy Guy

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Kamek

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Drillbur said:
The thing is, how do we know this is Kamek, and not just a mistranslated Magikoopa?

Because its name is Kamek in the game.

I'd be Kamek at most opportunities, Yoshi and Shy Guy for second choices and Koopa as a last choice if needed.
The thing is, Magikoopa's Japanese name is Kamekku, which is romanized to Kamek. Same thing with the Kamek. For example,

Super Mario RPG featured the Kamek under the name "Magikoopa", although it was very, no, extremely hinted at.

Super Princess Peach had "Psycho Kamek", although it was pretty obvious that was not Kamek at all.

So I repeat again, how do we know this is the Kamek?

I mostly tend to play as Mario, Luigi, Daisy and Yoshi and I think it won't change when I'll have the game. :P

Drillbur said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Drillbur said:
The thing is, how do we know this is Kamek, and not just a mistranslated Magikoopa?

I'd be Kamek at most opportunities, Yoshi and Shy Guy for second choices and Koopa as a last choice if needed.
The thing is, Magikoopa's Japanese name is Kamekku, which is romanized to Kamek. Same thing with the Kamek. For example,

Super Mario RPG featured the Kamek under the name "Magikoopa", although it was very, no, extremely hinted at.

Super Princess Peach had "Psycho Kamek", although it was pretty obvious that was not Kamek at all.

A source

Yoshidude99 said:
Drillbur said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Drillbur said:

A source
A source? Well, can I see said source?

:luigi: :peach: :daisy: :toad:

I'll probably play as each character at least once before settling on my favorite(s).

Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Drillbur said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Drillbur said:

A source
I don't know but there must be one for it to be on the wiki.

Yoshidude99 said:
Drilbur said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Drillbur said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
Drillbur said:

A source
I don't know but there must be one for it to be on the wiki.
One way to know if it is the Kamek is if he's seen near Bowser most of the time.

ohh come on!! doesn't anyone besides me want to play Shy Guy?? he's an awesome character!

Uh, Shy Guy has 13 votes.

oh lol xD i didn't see the votes lol! but yeah he's awesome!

Kamek. I have been waiting for him to be playable for years, so this is great.

Mario and Shy Guy, hypothetically. Otherwise, this game isn't for me.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Mario and Shy Guy, hypothetically. Otherwise, this game isn't for me.
BLOF said that you said that Shy Guy should not be playable.

Why do you two care so much about character rosters, why would you just not get a game because of it's roster.

Back