Super Mario Galaxy

Plumber said:
Plumber said:

EDIT: Wait, physically? I thought you could be retarded only mentally. :|

There's probably another word for that, but my brain is broken.

I sent it in last week and I think they dented the chrome.

Oh, so that's what everyone thought was Shadow Mario. No wonder I couldn't find a picture of him...

HAHA LOOSERS.

Lol. So, that flame war was all about a character which wasn't even in the game...

King Boo said:
It's not Shadow Mario. Its just Mario with the power of an Ice Flower. Its Ice Mario, not Shadow Mario. I just got the latest issue of Nintendo Power and it confirms it. So there is no Shadow Mario! We can stop the hunting now!

Geez. It'd take a doofus.

NOT YOU!

3dejong said:
King Boo said:
It's not Shadow Mario. Its just Mario with the power of an Ice Flower. Its Ice Mario, not Shadow Mario. I just got the latest issue of Nintendo Power and it confirms it. So there is no Shadow Mario! We can stop the hunting now!

Geez. It'd take a doofus.

NOT YOU!
Holy Soviet Russia.
What?

Okay, seriously. The mods don't even do anything anymore. >_>;

flameshield.jpg
got it!

why is this topic continuing?

Ok. This Shadow Mario isn't Ice Mario. It isn't Shadow Mario either. It's called... Cosmic Mario. Have you heard of the comets? When a Cosmic Comet (great name...) goes past, it creates a shadowy clone of Mario which you have to race for a star.
I got this information from http://www.smgalaxy.com/comets.php, in case you're wondering.

Jellyfloater said:
Ok. This Shadow Mario isn't Ice Mario. It isn't Shadow Mario either. It's called... Cosmic Mario. Have you heard of the comets? When a Cosmic Comet (great name...) goes past, it creates a shadowy clone of Mario which you have to race for a star.
I got this information from http://www.smgalaxy.com/comets.php, in case you're wondering.

"Shadowy Clone"?

Right now, shadows are FTL.

Jellyfloater said:
How do you know that site's accurate?
Oh, wait, is it the official site? >_>

I have this coming Monday (release date of Galaxy) off from school, so I'll have a full day to play it. :D

Smiddle said:
I have preordered it, its European release date is Nov 16th, which surprised me.
Th... the sixteenth?
That's Shiggy's birthday :eek:

Smiddle said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
I have preordered it, its European release date is Nov 16th, which surprised me.
Th... the sixteenth?

That means... Shigeru is giving millions of people gifts on his birthday... sort of...
In other words, he's screwed off. ._.

Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
Th... the sixteenth?

That means... Shigeru is giving millions of people gifts on his birthday... sort of...

Well, I don't care, the important thing is that I'll have the game in some days.
Also, he could've undelayed the game by one day.

Smiddle said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
Th... the sixteenth?

Well, I don't care, the important thing is that I'll have the game in some days.
Also, he could've undelayed the game by one day.
WUTEVAR

My dad and I were just at Wal-Mart, and the Premiere Edition guide is for sale, even though the game's not out. >_> We picked it up, there goes a good 20 bucks.

But it has a freakin' sweet poster inside :D

Who got the game? I did :D It really deserves to be Super Mario Galaxy. The game's awesome! I haven't played too much, but it's grand. I can't wait to unlock Luigi :luigi: What do the people that are spoiled think of the game? TRY IT FOR WHO HASN'T!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P

I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy in two weeks. In 8 days, I'll be getting Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, and an exact week after that, my parents will buy me and my brother Super Mario Galaxy! =D

Is the game multi-player, BTW? If it is, that only adds to the enjoyment for me and my brother. =)

My mom's picking me up a copy at GameStop. Unfortunately, I don't get to play it until Christmas. ><
Oh, and, there's a thread in the Mario subforum already.

Back