Super Mario Galaxy

*stands still for a long while, whispers something, walks in fifty circles, sits down, sniffs, looks up at the ceiling, screams, stops screaming, wipes tear from eye and smiles*

At least we'll be able to beat the crap out of him again (at least not with a water pump this time :|).

Paper Jorge said:
*stands still for a long while, whispers something, walks in fifty circles, sits down, sniffs, looks up at the ceiling, screams, stops screaming, wipes tear from eye and smiles*

At least we'll be able to beat the crap out of him again (at least not with a water pump this time :|).

You've got a point there.

Nuke, anyone?

I have a spare atomic nuke.

Anyone care to... launch it?

I'll be in Alberquerque when you do.

*zip*

People will continue making new topics, but this is really nice.

Now, as I said earlier, don't burst a blood vessel wanting to play it at Gamestop. It'll come out when it comes out, and you'll play it when you play it.

(from page 2)
Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Anything with Bowser Jr.=Killing sensation of...PHAILURE!

Yeah,something new should happen in Mario. :P

I like Bowser Jr.
>.>
<.<
I don't see what's so wrong with him.

Then your messed up.

He's retarded, he's ugly, he replaced seven awesome character, etc.
He "replaced" four good charas (Larry, Wendy, Iggy, Lemmy), two medium ones (Morton and Roy) and an awful one (Ludwig). Anyway, he didn't replace them (Superstar Saga, were going to appear in SPP, cameo in Sunshine and SPM).
BTW I don't have Sunshine :D .

I am getting very, very, very, very sick of these "UR A RETARD IF U LIKE BOWSER JR. OMG" discussions.

OK, OK, we get it. Uniju, ChaosNinji, and a lot of others hate his guts. WE GET IT. No more flaming people who actually LIKE him (lyke mii).

And bai teh wai, Shadow Mario in Galaxy = BLAH. Get a life, Nintendo.

What's the point of bringing back Shadow Mario? In Super Mario Sunshine, he was a mysterious character, but that now we all know that he's Bowser Jr., who cares?

3dejong said:
I am getting very, very, very, very sick of these "UR A RETARD IF U LIKE BOWSER JR. OMG" discussions.

OK, OK, we get it. Uniju, ChaosNinji, and a lot of others hate his guts. WE GET IT. No more flaming people who actually LIKE him (lyke mii).

And bai teh wai, Shadow Mario in Galaxy = BLAH. Get a life, Nintendo.

Uhhh... I like Bowser Jr. >.>

I wasn't on Uni's side.

ChaosNinji doesnt hate Bowser Jr.

And Uniju, stop ****ing swearing so ****ing much. I hate having to swear to say this, but apparently its the only language you understand.

King Boo said:

And Uniju, stop ****ing swearing so ****ing much. I hate having to swear to say this, but apparently its the only language you understand.

Not if you censor.

It's a bit harder ***ing ****ing what this is ***ing.

Smiddle said:
King Boo said:

Not if you censor.

Y***.

Stuffit, Uniju. We're all sick of you.

Uniju said:
3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
King Boo said:

Not if you censor.

Y***.

No one's tired of me yet. :twisted:

Just quit the high 'n' mighty attitude and the profanity. We're all a little tired of that.
Why don't YOU Stuffit?

Uniju said:
3dejong said:
Uniju said:
3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
King Boo said:

Not if you censor.

Y***.

No one's tired of me yet. :twisted:

Just quit the high 'n' mighty attitude and the profanity. We're all a little tired of that.
Why don't YOU Stuffit?

Don't start another Flamewar, 3dejong.

Smiddle said:
Let's go back to topic...

Kay. That I will. As long as you try to keep neutral.

Now, let's please stay on topic WITHOUT beginning to yell at each other's opinions.

I personally don't like the idea of Shadow Mario. DUH.

I'd say there's a50-50 chance of them being in Galaxy, cos of teh airships.

Back