Super Mario Galaxy

Nope, Chao dont count. I'm at the Freezeflame Galaxy now. I played as Ice Mario. I wanna play as Fire Mario too. Yep, Fire Mario appears in a 3D Mario game for the first time.

Only about one more hour and I hopefully get it :P .
This will be my first game ever I got on the release date.

King Boo said:
Ok I went to the Ghostly Galaxy, played as Boo Mario, and unlocked Luigi. Sadly, you cannot play as Luigi. All he does is tells you about stars your missing, and he goes to get them for you. I really wanted to play as Luigi. Oh well. Boo Mario was pwnsome though. When another Boo sees you as Boo Mario, it falls in love with him.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDD A Wii!

I went to the Toy Time Galaxy and played as Spring Mario. Spring Mario is my least favorite form so far. All it does is let you jump extremely high, but its hard to control. The Next Grand Star will be my last one. But even then, I'll still need more stars to go to the center of the universe, and fight Bowser.

Now I'm in the Stardust Galaxy. I have about 15 stars, I think. 8) :roll:

Ok I went back to the Gateway Galaxy and collected 100 Purple Coins, and got to play as Flying Mario too. Flying Mario is freakin awesome. If you do a spin while your jumping, you can FLY!

Now I have 16 stars. (at teh previous post 13) And I'm in Battlerock Galaxy. And my Wiimote batteries are empty... -.-

I'm about to go to the Melty Molten Galaxy. When I gain the ability to play as Luigi, I'm gonna play the first mission of the Ghostly Galaxy as Luigi. Saving Luigi as Luigi. Oh and BTW, for those didnt know, the Magikoopa from the beginning of the game was Kamek.

King Boo said:
I'm about to go to the Melty Molten Galaxy. When I gain the ability to play as Luigi, I'm gonna play the first mission of the Ghostly Galaxy as Luigi. Saving Luigi as Luigi. Oh and BTW, for those didnt know, the Magikoopa from the beginning of the game was Kamek.

I really don't think it was, since a completly different Magikoopa character appears later on as boss. I'm pretty sure it was just any old Magikoopa. Have fun in Melty Molten though! That was one of the better galaxies.

I got it the same day when the game came out and I already beat it :|.

EDIT: King Boo, you can unlock Luigi, but thats ater getting 120 stars.

Paper Jorge said:
Hmm... I guess those people who reviewed the game didn't notice the lack of difficulty.

Dodoman said:
Paper Jorge said:
Hmm... I guess those people who reviewed the game didn't notice the lack of difficulty.

No, they did. Alot of the reviews even said lack of difficulty was a good thing, and enhanced the experience. Not all games have to be hard.

Uniju said:
King Boo said:
Ok I went back to the Gateway Galaxy and collected 100 Purple Coins, and got to play as Flying Mario too. Flying Mario is freakin awesome. If you do a spin while your jumping, you can FLY!

Flying Mario sucks, WTF are you talking about.

How so? It's like flying in 64 only you have more control. :3

I may have beaten Bowser at the final battle but I still have lots of stars left. 51 to be exact. Once I get those, I need to beat Bowser again, so I can unlock the ability to play the whole game over again as Luigi. Playing as Luigi is basically hard mode. But... what about those stars that Luigi has to get for Mario? How can I get those? I've heard that as Luigi, you rescue another Luigi... But that seems odd.

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
King Boo said:

Flying Mario sucks, WTF are you talking about.

How so? It's like flying in 64 only you have more control. :3

They should have used the Wii-Remote, without it, it just seems tossed in at the last minute to make the game longer.

Also, I have 77(78, Maybe, I forget...) Stars right now.

How would it work with wiimote? The entire games mario movement controls are analog, and you can say the same for any of the power-ups.

I've only beat one of the Trial Galaxies and thats the Loopdeswoop Galaxy. The Rolling Gizmo Galaxy is hard. I always die when I get to those Bob-ombs. Bubble Burst is hard too.

I'm just curious, but how are players supposed to know what Tyke's name is? I can't recall a single poiint within the game that it was mentioned, and it's not in the enclosed instruction book. Maybe the player's guide or some websites say it, but how are you supposed to know without an outside source?

Booster said:
I'm just curious, but how are players supposed to know what Tyke's name is? I can't recall a single poiint within the game that it was mentioned, and it's not in the enclosed instruction book. Maybe the player's guide or some websites say it, but how are you supposed to know without an outside source?
Check the Wiki page on Lumas. Tyke's name was scrapped in the final version.
Which is stupid, if you ask me.

I got it, i beat it with Mario and now I am almost done beating it as Luigi, which is alot harder; to get stars and the levels are longer. Overall, this game rocked, the gameplay was great, the graphics and the overall creativity of every single planet...I loved this game^_^

Luigi's Cosmic Comet stars are ALOT harder than Mario's. Cosmic Luigi is smarter and will take shortcuts. And for some reason, the game seems
more fun as Luigi. But Luigi's forms dont look as cool as Mario's. Bee Luigi looks weird. Same with Boo Luigi.

Back