Super Mario Galaxy

I got Super Mario Galaxy AND Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games today!Galaxy is better, but Mario & Sonic is fun too. I have 8 stars so far. I'm about to go the next galaxy as soon as my Wii gets a good rest. Honeyhive Galaxy was awesome. Bee Mario was cool too. But I REALLY cant wait to play as Boo Mario.

I'm getting Mario & Sonic in seven days, or as the traditional people call it, a week. =P

Then, I get Super Mario Galaxy an exact week after. =D

Yay for DP! =P I don't know when I'll get Galaxy.
Yay for me? What did I do? =|

Also, that's sad. From what I've heard, Galaxy is really awesome! D=

Uhhh... you're getting the games. That's what I meant.

And I'm saving to buy Galaxy and Brawl at the same time.
Ah, K'. I am so excited for Mario & Sonic, it isn't funny! =D

Also, sweet. But, I think you shouldn't get them both at the same time. Get one before the other. That way, you can finish one by the time you get the other. ;)

Pokemon DP said:
Uhhh... you're getting the games. That's what I meant.

And I'm saving to buy Galaxy and Brawl at the same time.
Ah, K'. I am so excited for Mario & Sonic, it isn't funny! =D

Also, sweet. But, I think you shouldn't get them both at the same time. Get one before the other. That way, you can finish one by the time you get the other. ;)

But if I get them together, if I get bored of one, I go to the next! It'ſ ſimply Poſh! :posh:

But if I get them together, if I get bored of one, I go to the next! It'ſ ſimply Poſh! :posh:
O...K... whatever.

Oh no, not Posh again! I hate that smiley so much now! >_>

Yay! I finally got my copy tonight...
even the cover is gorgeous.
With any luck, me mum will buy the matching stocking for Christmas. :D

3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
King Boo said:
ChaosNinji doesnt hate Bowser Jr.

And Uniju, stop ****ing swearing so ****ing much. I hate having to swear to say this, but apparently its the only language you understand.

Not if you censor.

It's a bit harder ***ing ****ing what this is ***ing.

Y***.

Stuffit, Uniju. We're all sick of you.

No one's tired of me yet. :twisted:

Just quit the high 'n' mighty attitude and the profanity. We're all a little tired of that.
Why don't YOU Stuffit?
Cause I like cookies

Fly_Guy_ said:
3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
King Boo said:
ChaosNinji doesnt hate Bowser Jr.

And Uniju, stop ****ing swearing so ****ing much. I hate having to swear to say this, but apparently its the only language you understand.

Not if you censor.

It's a bit harder ***ing ****ing what this is ***ing.

Y***.

Stuffit, Uniju. We're all sick of you.

No one's tired of me yet. :twisted:

Just quit the high 'n' mighty attitude and the profanity. We're all a little tired of that.
Why don't YOU Stuffit?
Cause I like cookies

...back to topic. NAO.

Those comet things are pretty interesting, forget about what I just said.

Ok I went to the Ghostly Galaxy, played as Boo Mario, and unlocked Luigi. Sadly, you cannot play as Luigi. All he does is tells you about stars your missing, and he goes to get them for you. I really wanted to play as Luigi. Oh well. Boo Mario was pwnsome though. When another Boo sees you as Boo Mario, it falls in love with him.

I got it a couple hours ago. Thanks anyway. And I was wrong about not being able to play as Luigi. According to Luigi's article on the wiki, you can play as Luigi after getting all 120 Stars.

King Boo said:
I got it a couple hours ago. Thanks anyway. And I was wrong about not being able to play as Luigi. According to Luigi's article on the wiki, you can play as Luigi after getting all 120 Stars.
Hey, it's an understandable mistake considering all the "ZOMG LOOWEEJEE ARE IN MARIO SIXTEE FORE LOLWUTZ" rumors.
So, does Luigi actually... talk? Or is it just the usual "Mario! Mamamia!" gibberish?

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:
Hey, it's an understandable mistake considering all the "ZOMG LOOWEEJEE ARE IN MARIO SIXTEE FORE LOLWUTZ" rumors.
So, does Luigi actually... talk? Or is it just the usual "Mario! Mamamia!" gibberish?

Just gibberish and small bits of dialouge.

Snack said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

COME ON! I don't see why Luigi can't talk when he's NOT BEING PLAYED AS.

Dodoman said:
Snack said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Because this isn't a Sonic game. I believe there are some lines with full voice acting, but the only ones I can think of are Rosalina's lines before you play the final level.

Snack said:
Dodoman said:
Snack said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Because this isn't a Sonic game. I believe there are some lines with full voice acting, but the only ones I can think of are Rosalina's lines before you play the final level.
I haven't played any Sonic games, so I don't get the reference.
Seriously though... if Mario and Luigi had to be silent protagonists, I at least want the others to talk.

Dodoman said:
Snack said:
Dodoman said:
Snack said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

I haven't played any Sonic games, so I don't get the reference.
Seriously though... if Mario and Luigi had to be silent protagonists, I at least want the others to talk.

Sonic games always have full voice acting for every character.

Back