Control the Throne

Dude, you agreed to be my assassin. I promised you 20% of the Bowserpedia fortune

Bowser45 said:
I have held the throne for 4 posts....YES

I haven't unlocked the lock yet.

Once Nabo finally accepts the fact that I hired him, then I will unlock it.

Dr. Turnip said:
I did?

I don't care about money, I must have been drunk.
If you work for me, I can promise you great things.

Just get me that throne, and I will grant you anything.

And it's not god modding, it's just being a ruddy good strategist. Did hitler call godmodding on the Russians when they suddenly came into war, or Japan on America when they nuked Japan?

Maplestory-BasilMarket-Screen-221889-1.jpg

*snap*

Shit starts happening. Shit starts flying. The throne is empty. Neptune is standing in front of it. Neptune sits. *pfffffft* Whoopee Cushion.

Weegee fires a green firebal at RTB and he has control of the throne.

I slam all of you down with my tongue and in the midst of the confusion I take the throne to a location that only Yoshi's can find. Because it is impossible for all other creatures.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I slam all of you down with my tongue and in the midst of the confusion I take the throne to a location that only Yoshi's can find. Because it is impossible for all other creatures.

That is circular reasoning, thus I can go there and take the throne.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I actually found where the Yoshis and Shy Guys live, if that's where you mean.

Radagast the Brown said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
I actually found where the Yoshis and Shy Guys live, if that's where you mean.
No, I mean that there is a place that only Yoshi's can access. It is secret. Only the Yoshi civilization can actually get anywhere near it without disintegrating. It has magical power, past that of the great Poochy. But sadly Yoshi's cannot harness the power. It is in a stone that gives off energy, that is invincible. We have tried to break it to harness the energy, but whoever does dies that exact second.

In that case...

[me=Neptune]summons Wayoshi of the Udani.[/me]

Wayoshi: Hello.

Lord Wayoshi, I must ask something of you. Find the place where the Yoshi's go. The one place that can only be found by a Yoshi.

[me=Wayoshi]leaves for a while, and, in finding the throne, arrests and knocks out YoshiMonsta, and brings the throne back for Neptune.[/me]

Ah, thank you Wayoshi. Fantastic, as usual.

It was just an illusion. I mixed my power with the power of the stone and gave him hallucinations. I set a charm that only things that I want to let in can get in.

Meh... I mean, only Yoshi's with the good of Yoshi kind on there mind can get in. If a Yoshi is trying to get a kingdom other than the Yoshi kingdom to rule it cannot get in.

Icanhasgoomba said:
My argument is valid. He is not a Yoshi with the good of Yoshi-kind on his mind.

How DARE you speak ill of Wayoshi! One of the Wiki's most celebrated bureaucrats, a fantastic cauldron of knowledge, and you think to possibly suggest that he is not good? I am ashamed, YoshiMonsta, ashamed. I'm taking this throne, whether you like it or not.

No no no. Thats not what I meant. If he is helping a kingdom other than that would hekp the Yoshi's, in this case going against the Yoshi kingdom! I think my argument works.

No it doesn't. The Yoshis are all very hospitable dinosaurs, and would not want any sort of war to plague their lands. They would willingly throw you out with that throne, should they know that the throne is a hangtail of war and destruction.

And sending in Wayoshi is a perfect ambassador of war and peace. We have the throne.

Umm.... maybe a peace treaty or alliance, honestly I know the Yoshi's do not want war but they also want a chance to be on top, insted of on the bottom of a fat plumber, if you know what I mean.

Being a wizard, I know many species. You're LYING. The Yoshi species do not care about being on top, you seem to be the first.

Back