Control the Throne

I jump in with my army of Yoshi's (I conquered the kitten empire) and my army of kittens to defeat all of you. boom.

I use Move Psynergy to move the throne to me. For my next trick, I smush those guys using Crush Psynergy

I don't think most of you understand that currently me, IcicleRain (who has the now useless throne), GalacticPetey and Blue Koop (who doesn't really add to much of the storyline) are now on one side of the planet, while you are on another.

Anyway, I am trying to have a conversation with Henrydamoose, so if you don't mind?

I ward off all of the foes coming to the throne, my king's throne will be protected with all of the might of the king' forces!

Radagast the Brown said:
I don't think most of you understand that currently me, IcicleRain (who has the now useless throne), GalacticPetey and Blue Koop (who doesn't really add to much of the storyline) are now on one side of the planet, while you are on another.

Radagast the Brown said:
Radagast the Brown said:
WHAT IS THIS USELESS THRONE I DONT-
I have been away for far too long.

Icanhasgoomba said:
I have the throne now, for my king of course. ;)

How can you when you're on the OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET?

Let me emphasise this for you.
Say this giant "O" is the planet we're on.

You would be here

V
O
^And we're over here, on the southern side of the planet.

Then good. Well, we're actually done with our talk at Henry's tower, but I'm not done with Henry. Me and him will be meeting later for a special mission.

For now, I must take my leave. Take good care of the Throne, IcicleRain. There is but one place it can be destroyed.

[me=Neptune]makes off.[/me]

Back