Control the Throne

Gamecube smash!

LN1 said:
I make a rubber throne.
This is the throne. The game is like Pac-Man. It doesn't end, it just gets harder.

I cut the throne in half, and put the two halves together to make a whole and put the hole on the ground.

I go back to ruling the Mario Wiki with an iron fist. >:D

I slice the whole in half, and stick the hole the the grou- hey, how did you pick up that hole in he first place? And you can't take my iron first away from me. Kill him.

[me=Neptune's thugs]appear out the side of the various buildings, and shoot everyone, including LN1 down. Afterwards, everyone is buried six feet under, in airtight bags in securely locked coffins. There are various people on zombie watch, so if anyone climbs out of the grave, someone yells "ZOMBIE!!!" and shoots them with shotguns.[/me]

...we declothed everyone, and put them in simple robes, how did you not noti- ah.

Ah, you see, your experience is simply a sort of "out of body" experience, shall we say? The only reason I can still see you, hear you, and talk to you, is the due fact that time is still at a standstill, thus spirits and ghosts will take longer to fade away. See?

[me= Neptune]puts his hand right through LN1's stomach.[/me]

It goes right through. Thankfully, there is around about three hours to go before your body completely rejects your ghost, making it impossible to revive you. I can do that. But you must swear an oath to me, promising that you will not try to overthrow my rule.

Then again, I'm not all that sure I can trust you, but, since this world is gridlocked, I really do have the upper hand. Do as you will.

In that case...

[me=The henchmen]dig up LN1's corpse[/me]

Re-enter your corpse.

[me=Neptune]gestures to his henchmen. In about fourty five seconds, the henchmen return with a lot of wires and machinery. It looks menacing.[/me]

Just stay absolutely still. If I find out you're lying...

[me=The Machine]starts pumping, and the thugs attach the wires to the body. Sooner or later, the machine gives the body a whack, and another, and then another, and a final whack. LN1 jolts forwards. The machine and wires are removed.[/me]

How do you feel?

...it's a little off.

Do you want your old throne back? Then why not solve this riddle I have?

A man enters a field with an unopened package. There is no bomb in this package, or any mines on the ground, but as this man enters the field, he dies.

So, good sir, how did the man die, by simply entering the field?

He fell from the sky and the package is his parachute which he failed to open.
Riddle Solved, my throne!

(You sound more like the Riddler than Bane)

You probably looked that one up. I'm not going to give you the throne, but I will give you this not-as-good-as-the-real-throne throne replica.

Another scenario would be that he was already dead, but was being animated by that package. The power to the animator was cut off, and he collaspes as a dead man again

I put a mind-control device in the throne.

CONTROL OVER THRONE GET

Pandapowah said:
I smash your mask with the throne replica, breaking it.
I take the real throne and vanish.

Don't you want the real throne? It's a hole in the ground right now, but I can restore it for you.

And big deal, you smashed my mask. I've got thousands of them in stock, and millions of them being shipped overseas right now.

While all of this stuff commences, sneaky Baja returns from his Bowserpedia Shadowrealm that he was forcibly placed in several months ago. As sneaky Baja returns, Baja steals the throne and leaves the perfect replica behind because Baja and his X-Naut Minions have that awesome power.

*whispers* Throne Get! *whispering ends*

I'm going to say this one more time - Don't say those two words.

Anyway, you guys can have the throne, in fact, I'll just put this replica away. I've actually prepared an arena for you guys to mess around in, stealing the throne and all that stuff - The MarioWiki bureaucrat Warehouse!

It's a large empty space, full of old artefacts that the mario wiki found...well it was, until we emptied it out and stuck 'em into the new Bowserpedia Fortress...also known as the Sysop tower...

throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get

bananas :dk2:

Father Dougal McGuire said:
throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get throne get

bananas :dk2:

You evul son bitch

*Iggy Koopa ???? the ???? and then ???? away with the ????*

ps. the Paratroopa army is under control of my father, so they don't obey you.

Back