Control the Throne

Makes sense...

Kingbowser99 said:
boxers, or monkeys.

That reminds me of my stuffed gorilla for some reason.

Also, I get my army of loyal Shy Guys to build a large grabing machine to grab the throne, which is then taken to my inpenetrable fortress of doom.

My army of Loyal Shroobs defeats your army of loyal Shy Guys, and sabotages the large grabbing machine to grab the throne for us. We then take it back to Bowserpedia Keep, along with all the treasure.

I summon every copy of invincible and unstoppable Meta Knights (power!!) to take the names (and throne) of the current throne owners. The throne is mine!

I teleport to your back and stab you in the neck. I also absorb any inmortality you have before stabbing you, and destroy said inmortality. I also use my Shroob-proof shield so that only Neptune himself can attack me. Not so strong without an army anymore are you. While you are shocked, for whatever amount of time that is, I KO you(not kill you), and while you're unconscious I go to where to the throne is.

I am immune to the sun. I turn you into chocolate and dump everyone else in the Dead Zone. I pump Black Water Mist into the Dead Zone. I perch on my throne, eagerly awaiting the death match

Ah yes, while you do clone by your own body, I infected you with something while you were there. I absorbed your inmortality, so you couldn't transfer it to your clones. Your infection wasn't very grave, but it made your clones weaker. A lot. No longer inmortal, I didn't particularly need that, but hey, why not.

I thought you were against this game anyways. If you don't like this game or something, don't play it.

I summon an army of Meta-Minions. They are not just immortal, but eternally youthful (Age: 21) and can benchpress 5,000 with each pinky. They also are decked out with helmets and flowing Meta-Capes. Their swords are modeled after their leader, Meta Knight (my General). They steal the throne and give it to me. I win.

Your terrible sig freaks out your minions, and in the stampede rips off Meta Knight's mask. He and the minions flee, allowing me to summon my Majin army which turns you into chocolate

LN1 said:
Ah yes, while you do clone by your own body, I infected you with something while you were there. I absorbed your inmortality, so you couldn't transfer it to your clones. Your infection wasn't very grave, but it made your clones weaker. A lot. No longer inmortal, I didn't particularly need that, but hey, why not.

I thought you were against this game anyways. If you don't like this game or something, don't play it.

I'm not against this game. I'm just OCD about a game that doesn't have an end. I'm not against this game, I just want to see how it will end. QED, I'm gonna play this game as much as I want.

I engage you in a fight there, and I knock you off the side of the galaxy. I then claim the throne for myself, and hide away in the Minecraft universe.

I made the panda I received earlier throw you off the throne and maul you. I take the throne and watch my panda continue to maul your helpless body.

Back