Control the Throne

He was yours, but it's not impossible to turn him against you since he took one of my Rings of Power. His own fault.

And anyways this duel is pointless, I still have the throne. So ha.

Fortunately, I can recognize you since the throne is still visible. I know that you're close to it so I punch in all directions 'till your fainting. Just to make sure you won't do something stupid to recover it, I put something on you. You can't use machines of any sort, and if you try to take it away, you'll get a 2,000,000,000,000 Volts per second shock.

However, I sneak in with C4s and blow up everything around the throne, including you and Joey Wheeler, take the throne to my amazingly built bunker with metal walls. Nothing can be used to destroy the bunker or get into it. To get into the bunker, a person would need to state the case sensitive 100 character code on the keypad near the front door.

OMG it's you. How was it during your long break?
Anyways, I easily crack your code after approximately 10,000 quick failed tries since your code lock has a flaw. Once you make a mistake it starts over. You don't have to put the entire errored code to be wrong, it resets itself. I then try to have an agreement with you to share the throne. IF you don't agree.

If you wonder how I survived, you didn't hit me, you hit one of my many dummies that take explosions for me and that appear instantly when some explosion will hit me and go back when the explosion ends.

Suddenly! Neptune clones drop down everywhere and atta-You know what, I don't even need to come up with a reason to steal the throne. I'm Neptune99! I've been here longer than most of you put together, and have made quite a few accomplishments on this wiki, including 9 failed comics, 5 failed games, and 3 failed stories, becoming a patroller on one of the most inactive wikis around the community, creating my own wiki, and standing on the brink of that wiki's destruction after many wars, made over 100 friends, and about 15 enemies, fending the wiki against Maria Thalia and Rudnicki along with other elder users, being a goddamn Mushketeer, and the fact that I cried during the events of the Lord of the Rings movies, because they touched my fucking heart so much, I fear that I might actually go insane and believe the World is actually Arda, where lotr was set.

If anything, this throne should be mine.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, I don't actually think this much about myself.

DEEEE-NIED!!

*pummels you to dust*

Hmm...I should really tell you guys something.

A while back, on Page 461, on Reply 9209, while that "Broly" guy was punching Luigi No1 in the face and the kicking him into the sky thing...well...

I switched the throne.

That throne you have there, that's a fake. A replica, well used throughout this forum topic. But no one suspected me, and thus have had no idea of the throne switching scenario. And since no one knew, I have had time to hide the throne perfectly, where no man will be able to find it.

And just for Eyown's sake, in case she turns around and says "I am no man!", news flash, i'm talking about the human race (and any other race, incase one of you chaps are some Alien or Monkey or American or something)

Yoshiwalker said:
For misspelling Eowyn, you are forced to give up the throne to me.

Nope. You'll never get the throne. And I don't honestly care if I make mistakes. In all reality, you have probably made more typos in a day than I have in my lifetime. That's how much of a grammar nazi I am. So it's ok for me to make mistakes once in a while.

Assume that every step you take in trying to get the throne is trapped. Then that way, you'll at least have a shot at finding the throne.

I go way back in time to the day before Ultima even found the throne, i teleport me and the throne to another dimension that only i (and this fat guy in new jersey who listens to no one) can go into. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Then i sit on my throne.

Back