Control the Throne

*Hooks you to a fishing rod and throws you in a river* Throne get.

I'm back into attempting to take the throne. I grab you with some considerable strength and spin like a tornado while grabbing you to make a real tornado and throw you into it I also throw a bunch of spiky and very hard stuff into the tornado to hit you. You somehow still not die and I throw you intot he same river you threw LTQ into. I then grab the throne and fart on it. I also spray it with stink spray to make the next stealer have a bad time sitting on it/cleaning it.

Throne obtain

Are you guys sure you don't want to buy premium luxury thrones with your custom needs for only $13.37 down at Juicy Juice Furniture Inc?

I am Sauron the Great, and since my throne in Barad-Dur is infinitely higher and cooler than the current throne, it becomes the new throne of this game.

So, uh... I have the throne now?

Joey Wheeler said:
Exodia, obliterate!

Throne get.
I trick Exodia into wearing one of my Rings of Power, enslaving him to me. I then order him to obliterate you instead.

(I could have summoned the Balrog for an epic duel but this is easier)

I sacrifice alligator's sword, rocket warrior, and panther warrior to summon Gifford the lightning. This destroys you and your monsters.

Throne get,

You can't win the throne yet; you never got it from me. You simply cancelled out Exodia.
Balrog%2C_The_Flame_King.jpg

(also at some point I will unveil my coup de grace and end the duel)

Cost down, summon summoned skull without a sacrifice. Double summon lets me normal summon a second monster like axe raider. I equip axe raider with legendary sword giving it 2000 ATK.

Summoned skull attacks balrog destroying them both.

Axe raider attackers you directly. You're left with 6000 LP

What part of "you cannot kill him" do you not understand?

Also, time to unleash another card:
createcard.php
Have fun getting around that too.

Joey Wheeler said:
It can"t be killed by man. Raigeki is not sentient so it isn't a man. Also, you're disqualified for using fake cards.

Throne get.
You played the card, therefore you used it and you are a man so you can't kill him, even indirectly.

Oh, and you get disqualified for not losing automatically once I controlled Exodia.

Back